Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

seriously, I've been waiting for my custom ordered ccp derby for like 33 weeks now, they fucked up the first pair so they had do make new ones. the new ones have been ready for about 4 weeks, but today I got the message that those ALSO was fucked up .... 4-6 weeks of wait for a new pair to get made. just grab some of your employee's pair and send me goddamn.

Comment

• cabl3
      • Dec 2008

I wonder how they managed to mess up twice.
      "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
      - Wilde

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

they should know by now how to make a pair. but there is a lot of things that should go right I assume.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Was going to wear my new BBS coat the other day. So, I put it on, and ask my five year old's opinion. She says she does not like it. I ask, "Why?". "Too many strings," she says. (Sigh)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
            • Jul 2008

haha! quite constructive for a five year old.

Comment

• munch
              • Aug 2008

I'm starting to think I have way too high demands for an apartment in stockholm... I just want a real kitchen, wooden floor and nice big windows... but those are so fucking expensive. don't really care about the size of the apartment though. without furniture...
              should I keep looking for one or just drop it and take the first one that I actually can get? I really think it might be impossible :D have to get it before next year

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

FtB, you are our residential Kayne West expert. Tell me, is he retarded?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• munch
                  • Aug 2008

edit: err, removed the img tag, it can be a bit of a really low-level joke :>
                  Last edited by munch; 09-15-2009, 10:03 PM. Reason: hi boys and girls

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                    wait, they use anesthesia for removing teeth? must be an american thing.. I've had 4 knocked out with local anesthesia, would never agree to be put under for such a procedure.

on random side note, why do local and general anesthesia utilize the same word in english when one refers to numbing a small area as opposed to knocking you unconcious
                    Depends on the removal, don't think it's an American thing specifically. Local is used for root canals, and simple teeth pullings. For wisdom teeth they use a combination of an opiate and a disasociative (fucks with memory too), so you feel no pain, and don't associate the feelings with yourself. You aren't put "out," though you're well on your way. They don't use general anaesthetic in anything but extreme cases that I know of.

I think this is because wisdom tooth removal is often a hell of a lot more involved than removing other teeth. In my case they had to cut down a fair distance into the gums, shatter the impacted teeth with some kind of mini-jackhammer thing, remove fragments piece at a time, work to extract the roots (which are usually partly curled around the jaw or something), and finally sew my gums back together. I'm told mine was on the more severe end, but well within the norm. At least that's my understanding from the explanation right before the process.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

yea thats pretty much how it was for my two lower ones, they had to cut the teeth into pieces and then pry them out rather violently. upper ones were a piece of cake, they just popped out.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• merkuri
                        • Sep 2009

my 2007 raf overcoat lost 2 buttons today. quality is job one.

Comment

• Spencer
                          • Feb 2007

All This teeth talk is making my mouth hurt.

Comment

• doldrums
                            • Dec 2008

spread the word that the recession is not over
                            people getting cocky and losing their greenbacks / waterboarding the dollar

Comment

• raddy
                              • Oct 2008

That just means it's a great time to buy American products...oh wait
                              Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡