X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sombre
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    so the Z-fella will be giving up the pleasantries of meat eating...........
    part of the New Weight loss regimen..............

Need a body like SA's
    I know (think) you're joking, but since you mentioned it, for the month of September, as part of my self-imposed training regime, I gave up dessert and basically everything unhealthy. I even ate a salad everyday (I hate bitter raw vegetables). It worked. I achieved my goal, but it was a painful month, and I'm happy it's October. Moral: diets suck.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

for me, giving up meat would equal to giving up food all together

I could never stick to an actual diet either, so I try making my regular eating habits somewhat healthy, has worked for me
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

there's a particularly disturbing aura inside the N(N) flagship in Tokyo this season...don't know if it was just the music that happened to be playing as I was in there...ground level was all flannel shirts and empty, the second floor had a dude wearing one of those face-covering ornaments with the baggy shredded tunic spinning this really eerie sounding spaced out beat reminiscent of something off Heltah Skeltah's "Nocturnal" and the signature jackets had been wiped out save for some in hideous colors. Gave me the jujus.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          for me, giving up meat would equal to giving up food all together

I could never stick to an actual diet either, so I try making my regular eating habits somewhat healthy, has worked for me
          Same here. Meat = Life. I'd rather skip desert.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

mexico pleads for the US to ban assualt weapons.

if i were them i would just be telling my citizens to pack up what they got and cross the border until the US can figure out how to control their guns.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Same here. Meat = Life. I'd rather skip desert.
              well the thing is, i don't know if i can really do it, but im really gonna try,
              seems kinda strange for an eternal carnivore like me to be saying that,
              but I'm not liking this body anymore..................
              I use to be the perennial skinny kid, and always wanting to be bulkier, now I'm there for the last two years and just not liking it.
              there's no reason why a 5'8" guy to weigh 200lbs
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• galia
                • Jun 2009

don't diet people, it's useless. the weight will come back as soon as you stop.
                the only way to stay thin is to change your eating habits and most importantly, eat less (you will feel hungry at first but then your stomach will shrink and you won't need as much food)

I eat super unhealthy fatty stuff, but in small quantities and I skip supper whenever I go out. If I stay home I'm too bored to avoid eating

also, walk everywhere, it's exercising without the strain and boredom

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                  • Mar 2009

Speaking of food : at this very moment, I'm eating my third niflette of the day, and of the year. For those small cakes are a local speciality : they're only baked around all soul's day. According to the legend, the name comes from latin ne flete ("don't cry").

Thos cute and savourous little cakes were said to be given to orphans on their parent's grave, as a consolation.

God I love this town
                  I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                  I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

yea eating less is the key, take it from someone who finds it impossible to eat less.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by galia View Post
                      the only way to stay thin is to change your eating habits and most importantly, eat less (you will feel hungry at first but then your stomach will shrink and you won't need as much food)

I eat super unhealthy fatty stuff, but in small quantities and I skip supper whenever I go out. If I stay home I'm too bored to avoid eating

Pretty much what I do. Being a flaneur is the best workout ever.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

I agree with the first part, but I disagree with eating less. I maintain that one can eat as much as one wants without gaining weight, as long as one eats proper metabolism increasing foods, and/or exercises religiously. Of course, finding out just what foods work for one's own metabolism, and finding the right balance between healthy and delectable is a difficult and possibly expensive task, so I exercise religiously.

I don't consider walking exercise since I do it all the time. When I lived farther away from campus, I used to walk between 4 and 6 miles (6.5 and 9.5 km) to and from class everyday, so it's just something I'm accustomed to. Exercise isn't boring if you're more worried about passing out or falling over from over-exertion than about how long it has to be.

Comment

• cabl3
                          • Dec 2008

I can vouch for this and am currently in the process of doing this again (it once accidentally happened after a 4 day fasting...it was a bet..lol).
                          It all comes down to self control.

No one should diet..just have healthy eating habits (not easy in USA) and exercise on a regular basis.

then again, some people will just always have monster metabolisms....
                          "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                          - Wilde

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

I'm not advocating super small quantities, just reasonable amounts of food. I find most people eat way too much, it grosses me out

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

How much is too much? On a good day I eat about 6 meals, each consisting of about two pieces of chicken (or some other meat) and some quantity of carbohydrate, along with either a sandwich, some fruit, a salad, or dessert. I may also have a banana or two between meals. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to eat like that in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                                I agree with the first part, but I disagree with eating less. I maintain that one can eat as much as one wants without gaining weight, as long as one eats proper metabolism increasing foods, and/or exercises religiously. Of course, finding out just what foods work for one's own metabolism, and finding the right balance between healthy and delectable is a difficult and possibly expensive task, so I exercise religiously.

I don't consider walking exercise since I do it all the time. When I lived farther away from campus, I used to walk between 4 and 6 miles (6.5 and 9.5 km) to and from class everyday, so it's just something I'm accustomed to. Exercise isn't boring if you're more worried about passing out or falling over from over-exertion than about how long it has to be.
                                To me exercise IS boring, unless I am playing soccer. That's the only thing that gets me going like a Pavlovian dog.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎