Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

I have three several-inch long cuts running across my upper torso and two smaller ones on my thigh and back from surgeries. Two of them stick out on either side when I wear my modified AA u-necks which is sort of amusing.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• electric_alyce
      • Mar 2008

A have to admit, I got an arm and a chest full of them, from a self-destructive period in my life. I'm not shure if I want them gone or want them there. Can be a pain in the bum in the summer though, people can be judgemental ;)
      Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

i have a scar on my left pinky toe from when i stabbed a steak knife into when i was four
        i have a scar on the back of my knee from when a kid stabbed a tree branch on the playground. the branch punctured the skin and stuck in 2 inches deep. blood was everywhere i was 8.
        when i was 10 i dived into the shallow end of a pool and broke my nose. it was just hanging there. luckily it healed well and i only a barely visible scar.
        when i was 12 i wrote a girls intials into my arm w a knife when she dumped me. years later i had a good laugh when i realized the intials were KC.
        when i was 13 i was ice skating and fell and somebody ran over my wrist. for years people thought i had tried to kill myself. the blood looked cool on the ice i thought.
        when i was 17 i drunkenly punched the window out after getting in an arguement after a new years eve nirvana show w my GF. i wiped all of the blood all over her face and then drove her home in silence.
        when i was 19 i was attacked by a gang. after knocking one out the remaining 3 pummelled me and stabbed me in the stomach. i barely survived.
        and i have various smaller scars for things that made less than an important impression on me.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• reborn
          • Aug 2008

True story...I have a scar across my left eyebrow which I got from jumping on my bed. I was 3 years old, jumping across my bed and my brother's bed. My older brother heard my mom walking down the hallway and pushed me while mid-air (to avoid being caught jumping on the bed). I lost my balance/grace and slammed my head against an edge of a headboard. The resulting gash bled profusely. My brother freaked and ran out yelling, "reborn's dead, reborn's dead."

I sat in bed, bleeding, totally shocked. My mom came in and freaked, as I was completely covered in blood (apparently head wounds bleed alot). I cannot remember if I had stitches, but I still cannot grow hair across that section of my brow.

...follow up: the following year, while riding a tricyle around my grandparents house, my brother pushed me into a recently dug out shrub/flower bed (about 12inches deep). Due the angle of the fall and the tricycle, I broke my right leg. The pain caused me to pass out. My brother kicked dirt over me and ran to my grandparents yelling, "reborn's dead, reborn's dead."

Hysterical in hindsight...it could only have been eerie in the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎