Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 550BC
    • Jan 2013

added this last month by a good friend of mine who is still a 2 month apprentice.

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

some self action

and my friend added this
      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Oh, damn. How do you feel about it? It's probably a stupid question, obviously you feel great if you did it. I am just always conflicted when I want something that has become popularized to the point of being bastardized.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Oh, damn. How do you feel about it? It's probably a stupid question, obviously you feel great if you did it. I am just always conflicted when I want something that has become popularized to the point of being bastardized.
          What, you mean you don't like my new one?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Haha, that's not you :-)
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

I don't really care tbh, I like it so I got it. Though I get what you're saying
              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

I have a funny story about that Peter Saville "joy division" logo thing which was taken out of an encyclopedia I believe.

We all know that basically they sell that like the motorhead logo, the misfits logo and the ramones logo as well as the rolling stones logo, probably the 5most popular rock logos ever in t-shirt or whatever other format.

well they sell it at forever21 as the logo no print or words.
                I was at a bar in Highland Park one night before friends arrived and I was looking for conversation so I asked the bartender/girl if she was a big joy division fan? she was wearing the shirt, and she's like what's joy division? I said they're a band from england? what do they sound like? what do u say to someone who's never heard of joy division but is a rock appropriating girl in her early 20's??
                They sound like Interpol!! Have u heard them? I've heard of them I think? Why do u ask? where did u get that Tshirt? forever21. Oh well.. that's kind of Joy Division's logo? Oh I didn't know that, I always saw it on tumblr and I liked it. Cool, can I get an Old Fashioned?

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

Lol haha well H&M does the same.. My younger sister used to have classmates wearing Nirvana T-shirts but not knowing where it was from, they just bought it at H&M or their parents
                  a fish out of water dies

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Bought my son a Ramones t at H&M, but told him he needed to know who they are and sat him in front of YouTube. Now he knows the words to Blitzkrieg Bop.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      Bought my son a Ramones t at H&M, but told him he needed to know who they are and sat him in front of YouTube. Now he knows the words to Blitzkrieg Bop.
                      Now that's fathers duty well done! My daughter declare that her favorite band is Pet Shop Boys. I can live with that

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                        I have a funny story about that Peter Saville "joy division" logo thing which was taken out of an encyclopedia I believe.

We all know that basically they sell that like the motorhead logo, the misfits logo and the ramones logo as well as the rolling stones logo, probably the 5most popular rock logos ever in t-shirt or whatever other format.

well they sell it at forever21 as the logo no print or words.
                        I was at a bar in Highland Park one night before friends arrived and I was looking for conversation so I asked the bartender/girl if she was a big joy division fan? she was wearing the shirt, and she's like what's joy division? I said they're a band from england? what do they sound like? what do u say to someone who's never heard of joy division but is a rock appropriating girl in her early 20's??
                        They sound like Interpol!! Have u heard them? I've heard of them I think? Why do u ask? where did u get that Tshirt? forever21. Oh well.. that's kind of Joy Division's logo? Oh I didn't know that, I always saw it on tumblr and I liked it. Cool, can I get an Old Fashioned?
                        The saddest part of this conversation is "I just like it" has become an end answer that requires no further thought process.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Now that's fathers duty well done! My daughter declare that her favorite band is Pet Shop Boys. I can live with that

That's darling. And I love your compromise.

oh, what the heckā€¦

"You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps"
                          sain't

Comment

• jskidder1
                            • Jan 2011

mario desa:

mark cross:

jason ochoa:

Comment

• Warg
                              • Nov 2012

This one is just healing :) (on my upper leg)

Egon Schiele - Sitting male act 2

Comment

• Warg
                                • Nov 2012

Big feeling for Little Swastika here.
                                If you got 2$ to sped you should look at this documentary!
                                The way he works and his work is really amazing and his "philosophy" if i can call it that is pretty interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎