Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morsto
    • Nov 2008

That is very nice mrbeys, I had actually thought of getting some writing with very small font done on the same place, but I actually like yours better.
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by morsto View Post
      That is very nice mrbeys, I had actually thought of getting some writing with very small font done on the same place, but I actually like yours better.
      Yeah. Don't even try anything too delicate along the sides of your fingers. It will blow out, skin reacts just so differently. Mine will too but I like that.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• nadir
        • May 2011

I just got a tattoo I've been thinking about for a while - solid black square on my inner ankle. I personally don't think a tattoo necessarily needs to 'mean' anything - it can just be for aesthetic reasons.

Having said that, if it does have meaning, when your values inevitably change/develop later in life it will provide a snapshot of a single point in your life.

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
          • Oct 2010

I agree that tattoos don't really have to have a meaning and can just be for aesthetic reasons. Like how I'm thinking of getting an owl or phoenix because I like the patterns of the feathers, or a koi because of the patterns of the scales. Having said that though, it is always funny when people ask my brother what hiss tatt means and he says 'nothing I just like the design' and they give him a big WTF look haha.

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Meh, why bother ascribing meaning to your tats.. when others will just do it for u anyway

sain't

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

I like how I am aiming firmly for the blue and red zones so far.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• KM80
                • Mar 2008

I'm a cute little princess for life.

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                  I like how I am aiming firmly for the blue and red zones so far.
                  Some would call that the ultimate luxury.
                  sain't

Comment

• yack
                    • May 2011

I'm all for personal freedom and don't really have a problem with tattoos, but the barbed wire on bicep tattoo should be a criminal offense. Perhaps punishable by death.

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                      • Oct 2010

Whenever someone tells me a doctor should not have tattoos, I show them this

Comment

• syed
                        • Sep 2010

I've been wanting a Hamsa on the inner side of my left forearm for a while now. Thinking I probably ought to leave it a year or two though - still in the process of gaining weight back and all that, so I assume it is probably better to do it after I'm a little more stable.
                        "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

love this, was just saying how a neck tattoo is one of the surest signs you've given up.

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          Meh, why bother ascribing meaning to your tats.. when others will just do it for u anyway

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                            • Oct 2010

Got told off at work today because apparently my tatt was visible through my white work shirt. Kind of pissed off as the girl I work with has multiple piercing in her ear but apparently that's alright. How is that more acceptable, especially considering that is so much more visible???

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mixmaster7_91 View Post
                              Whenever someone tells me a doctor should not have tattoos, I show them this
                              One of the attendings at my old med school had a Dimebag Darrell goatee, shaved head and full sleeve tattoos. I never got the chance to work with him but that man was awesome!
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

More and more MD's are showing up with tattoos. Especially when it comes to Residents. Although I don't really associate or treat them like Attendings. I did a case last week with a Neurosurgeon wearing a beater with a half-sleeve. He's about 35.

Agent L has neck tats and clearly gets paid. But yeah.. that's gnarly.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎