Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinbad
    • Dec 2009

Barca players were tackle the legs but falling down and hold the face. He made ​​the same pain.
    However, when Real Madrid being punished by the referee. They stood up to play against, It seems they did not hurt at all.
    ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

from that angle, it seems like Pepe actually hit the ball first, and then barely touched his ankle.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• sinbad
        • Dec 2009

The referee team decided to give three points to Chelsea,

Chelsea's first score Gomes cleared of the line but the ref' decision to score. Winning goal Kalou in the off side position.

Next week, We will see The Referee deliver title to Chelsea at Old Trafford.

I sympathize with Tottenham fans and Red Army It seems that the FA needs to be a champion to Chelsea than United.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Here's hoping Alves and sergio get sent off for diving this game.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• sinbad
            • Dec 2009

I watched the game until the end of the first half. Barcelona to play the same, tending to fall too easily. but overall the game is Barca.
            Madrid can not have possession of the ball. Real Madrid players lose the ball easily They seem to play any tension.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

overall a much higher quality game than the previous ones, less show and commotion, more playing. barca typically dominated in posession but it was good to see them attack and take shots as well. Still a few dives here and there but nothing as bad as last game, though Pedro managed to make a joke of himself again with that last minute oscar-worthy performance.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                overall a much higher quality game than the previous ones, less show and commotion, more playing. barca typically dominated in posession but it was good to see them attack and take shots as well. Still a few dives here and there but nothing as bad as last game, though Pedro managed to make a joke of himself again with that last minute oscar-worthy performance.
                Other than Pedro and Mascherano, a much better game. Should have been 2-1, but I don't think RM ever managed to put the result in doubt.
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• sinbad
                  • Dec 2009

El Clásico finally end for this year. with the problem and conflicts all four matches.

There are always subject to criticism. Hopefully next year will be a fun and spectacular than this year.

Comment

• couturehomme
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                    If found a leaked copy of Jose's playbook versus Barca as adopted from his time at Inter. Some things will never change
                    i guess that you forgot that the airplane was due to:

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

^Seriously. They didn't have much choice in the end.

Regarding the recent four match "clasico" series, I lost a lot of respect for Barcelona after all the diving and bullying (or coaxing if you prefer) of the referees. Yes, they still play excellent football and are probably the best team in the world, but it was disgraceful. Even as a Man United fan, I can be objective enough to say that Barcelona is leaps and bounds ahead of United, but I really hope United beats them, and not just because I'm a Man U supporter. I also think Barcelona can be beaten quite handily with good counter-attacking tactics, which Man U happens to be superb at.

In other news, I just watched a comedy of a match between Tottenham Hotspur and Blackpool. Spurs were lucky not to lose that match. They wasted chances in both halves and had nothing to show for their dominance. Gomes is quickly reminding me of a young David James in his Liverpool days. Honestly, next to Arsenal's rotating jokers between the posts, Gomes has got to be the worst goalkeeper of the top seven teams.
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• sinbad
                        • Dec 2009

This is his form that we see frequently in the recently.

If the match he played well. Difficult for him to concede. His good form when he played at PSV is gone. Now he does not have the confidence to play at all.

Comment

• sinbad
                          • Dec 2009

End of 90 minutes at Old Trafford, It is the most exciting matches of this season. David Luiz has a bad game. He has started with a nightmare.

I need to appreciate the young Korean It ought to play a dynamic midfielder. United went on to champion than 99%.

Sorry to Arsenal The victory in the last match. No benefit in this week because you're making yourself desperate. they lost Stoke 3-1 It's shame really.

Comment

• thaiison
                            • Dec 2009

utd were dominating the whole game, at some times chelsea did play the whey they usually do but their strikers were bad today. PLayer of the game JS Park, one of his best games in the red shirt.

I really hope they can play like they did during their best phrases today against barcelona or else it will be a very difficult game.

Comment

• sinbad
                              • Dec 2009

Unfortunately Tottenham, They had a chance to the 3rd position.
                              But now there seem to be Liverpool vie for the 5th position.

I will send encouragement to help Spurs to win City like last season.

Comment

• Mikevigar
                                • Jan 2010

I just bought a Premier League toolbox, but I opened it and there were no Hammers in it...

What a dramatic penultimate day in the Prem, West Ham gone (was inevitable), Birmingham losing so next Sunday will be so tight.

Spurs finally putting in a competent performance too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎