Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

this thread is like an odd nostalgia moment. thanks laughed. yeah mars bar is cool . laugh out fucking loud. cockroach zips across the bar.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

I do love a nice beer. Checked out

I thought i was on some fancy shit drinking Trois Pistoles. Looks like I got a lot to learn...well, from the way this place looks at least. This looks like one of the first places Im gonna go to grab a beer for the fridge.

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

Lord, I hope when I get there and go for a drink and to hear some music it's not like this...

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

^thats union hall, in park slope, place is nice people suck ass
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            ^thats union hall, in park slope, place is nice people suck ass
            I always want to grab a book out of the library at union hall. I've never met anyone there, always seemed a waste of effort. Spuyten Duyvel or whatever is pretty much good enough to make up for it's fucking name. Same owners do good barbecue across the street at fat pig or whatever.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

Alright, im moving pretty dang soon...can anyone tell me some good places to catch some good shows? I like all types of music from
              Alva Noto to Jim O'Rourke to Sonic Youth to Zoviet France. Good rock is good to see though really. Or can someone recommend a site where I might be able to check out a calendar with good venues and shows. gratsee

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                  • Nov 2008

Tonic used to be the place for that stuff...now it's mostly the stone, issue project room, or any of the shows organized by the wordless music people.

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                  Alright, im moving pretty dang soon...can anyone tell me some good places to catch some good shows? I like all types of music from
                  Alva Noto to Jim O'Rourke to Sonic Youth to Zoviet France. Good rock is good to see though really. Or can someone recommend a site where I might be able to check out a calendar with good venues and shows. gratsee

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎