Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

I may have misunderstood, I r not teh american

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      f i've never met a single person in new york that did not the new yorker.
      wow, we really move in different circles....
      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
        • Sep 2009

it is no longer important to know what the individual thinks of the new yorker, that is a great compliment Galia! the new yorker was my good friend when i was in college
        http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by merz
          heartfelt condolences to pnuts & family.

a, with respect to all of those who've posted here before me, heated discussion is one of the reasons i frequent this forum. over the years this place has enjoyed high traffic from the parties that offer both heated and insightful discussion, and i don't think the two are ever mutually-exclusive.

that said, the thread does feel a little redundant. I was of the impression that its content already had place in 'random' or perhaps even 'beer'
          I was mostly talking about discussions that occur around what people wear, where someone strongly disagrees, only referring to themselves, instead of taking the other persons dressing philosophy in consideration. I find those discussions obnoxious and boring.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎