X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Yeah. It'll be an extremely intense workout and you'll be expected to practice a lot in your free time. Are you male or female?
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• ambrosian
      • Dec 2012

Sounds perfect actually, I need something to occupy a lot of free time. I'm male. Better start stretching...
      street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Ahimsa
        Vegan Police
        • Sep 2011

Ah okay. Yeah, guys are all about jumping so it'll be very much a calf/leg workout especially. Ground work is mad ab work and a lot of the rest is very aerobic/stretching. You unfortunately won't get much of an upper body workout unless they have you lifting girls haha. That's why a lot of the males lift weights in their free time to build up muscle.

The master:

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• ambrosian
          • Dec 2012

Incredible... Thanks for the info
          street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Most of my friends are into ballet nowadays. Normally teachers adapt to teh fact that adults are far from being in the ideal shape to do ballet from the get go. I'm not sure muscle work would be necessary before-hand, that being said, doing strecthing exercises everyday with a (strong) focus on legs and a (less strong) focus on back would greatly help as this seems to be the major hindrance.

Comment

• docintheory
              • May 2008

Curious if anyone here has any experience doing a triathlon? I signed-up for my very first one in August... a bit anxious about it haha, mostly the swimming.

Comment

• bukka
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
                Curious if anyone here has any experience doing a triathlon? I signed-up for my very first one in August... a bit anxious about it haha, mostly the swimming.
                http://www.amazon.com/What-About-Run.../dp/0307389839 Inspiring read
                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
                  • Aug 2009

health

Lift a lot all day and wear stretch clothes.
                  That's what's up.

It's a refreshingly anti-fashion.
                  modern man

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                    • Apr 2014

What do you all recommend in terms of natural foods that are easy to cook/no need to cook at all, comes in large quantity, easily makes you full, and is cheap?
                    At the moment I've got frozen peas, bananas and water.
                    Last edited by BlacknWhite; 05-10-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• apathy!
                      • Jan 2014

stir fry rice with vegetables and chicken.

So easy to change it up too. You can add different nuts/seeds. Goes well with all kinds of store-bought sauces.

Comment

• Eisenbaum
                        • Apr 2014

Make a giant pot of chili and eat it all week. Skip the cheese and sour cream and it's actually pretty healthy.

Also quinoa. Not expensive if you find some place to buy it in bulk, but has lots of protein and you can also make a lot of it to eat for several days.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                          • Apr 2014

Thanks Elsen ^

any other foods you guys would add to the list?

Comment

• djt00
                            • Apr 2013

I love weight training, it's a big part of my life and I won't stop it as long as it's up to me. I used to be much bigger than I'm now, but my goals are different these days. I just want to stay healthy and in a good shape. Being able to eat more w/o getting fat is a big plus too. Started doing pull-ups regularly about 10 years ago.

Also, been doing some yoga about once in a week for about 5 months. I'm not good at it or don't know why I still do it heh.

Had an eye surgery yesterday, so I need to take a break from heavy lifting for about a month. I'll be bored as hell.

Comment

• apathy!
                              • Jan 2014

strained my back for the second time pulling 140kg the other day.

I'd wanted to get to two sets of 5 deadlifting twice my bodyweight (~150 kg, still utter lightweight). I'm reconsidering that now though. Any kind of serious program isn't compatible with my current lifestyle and i'm bound to just injure myself again. Going to get back in to doing cardio and focus on high quality movements rather than trying to lift something heavy.

New goal is to be able to do muscle ups on the rings and run 10K easily. Many runners on here?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎