Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

Some WEIRD SHIT video parts... Homie video I took part in.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

^ yessssss very very nice

Comment

• kanne
        • Jun 2009

Here's a video by a local skateboard company from Berlin Kreuzberg.
        Thought some of you might enjoy watching this, the other parts are on there as well.

Radio Active Kids - Radioskateboards Part 01 - 20min. Intro- Nino Ullmann - Kreuzberg36 - Vincenz Golly - Radiolution - Collin McLean

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
          I liked both parts a lot, although I personally prefer the second.
          Yeah.. Andrew kills it. The first part is me. More will be posted on that Youtube page soon.

Nice video, Kanne. I love skating Berlin. I think we hit those two museums everyday. Drinking at spots is a huge plus as well. Do you know Michael Mackrodt? He and Sylvain Tognelli were our tour guides. We stayed with a filmer from the US (Mark N.).

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Ben's Part...

Comment

• amen
              • Dec 2010

great part mike! kids are so good these days it's crazy sk8ing is in such a good place. dont think anything else has evolved so smoothly -- fashion, art, music etc all seem to have lost a lot of energy lately.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

peasant sup i didnt kno that was u in the 1st vid . u kno tbh i actually liked urs best cos i kept thinkin like " hmmm his pop is mad fast " . i was like it looks like hes gonna miss when youd pop onto rail/ledge/whatever but it was just cos ur shit was fast lol . its not often i see a distinct style in skatin anymore so i liked ur clip better . do one in rick wedges next$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

Ha.. thanks jogu. The faster you skate the better. I skate in some rick t's but that's about it as far as nice gear. I fall a lot so the clothing gets destroyed. Doubt I could even walk in wedges.

Comment

• widmerpool
                    • Nov 2010

Bought my kid his first skateboard last night. He's been nagging me for one for a couple of years. Snowing again this morning though so he'll have to wait a bit to try it out.
                    http://asteroidanxiety.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

Tancowny's part is online too. Kid is amazing. Same with Westgate's B-side.

If you haven't checked out the REAL video is obviously worth a watch. I have to admit that I'm not crazy about most of the music but it's a solid, no-bullshit skate video. Busenitz kills it.

Comment

• syed
                        • Sep 2010

Skateistan: To live and skate in Kabul
                        "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

wow thats pretty interesting and kinda cool ! i like how theyre tryin to use it as a tool to build communication with each other and how theyre like teaching each other , u kno what else i dont even mind those girls skatin either cos i normally dont like it . usually hwen ive seen girls skate in real life , which is rare , or on tv im never impressed . when i play skate2 or 3 and i see one ahead of me or like crossin the street and shes like doin underflips over cars it pisses me off bigtime , ill go out of my way to drag those bike racks and garbage cans to set up a barricade and try to push her into it , the game glitches sometimes when that happens and it sends her dumbass flying to the curb

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

bar fight !

new york giants new york mets new york giants new york mets whos gonna win whos gonna win whos gonna win

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

tunnel nice i actually been seein ppl on those here more frequently . i got on one a few times lil too clunky for me but the kid was like you can go mad fast on it

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                                • Oct 2009

Its been a long time since I have enjoyed 7 minutes of skateboarding that much. Things like kickflip smith at 4:25 and the 360 flip at 2:30 you don't see every day!
                                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎