X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

my dr scholls work really well with my ccp shoes. i should probably take a ccp size 6, but i can manage a 7 fine with dr scholls insoles.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• May 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Image, the kangaroo version is quite thin but is indeed lined. The leather has been baked on a hand form so you should definitely get the right size or else the knuckles dont match up to your own.Since it is kangaroo leather, its pretty thin. They look pretty cool on but dont expect them to keep you toasty.For reference, they're a tad thinner than the current season full fingered gloves.Atelier has at least one pair of the shearling version still in stock... I believe around $500-550 for the pair.those are nice and warm!Good luck in your hunt[/quote]

do you remember how much the leather version is? Atelier has the shearlng but I can't imagine spending that much for shearling gloves...and really like the leather ones... are they practical/comfortable - or at least as practical as gloves that make you look like you have a deformity can be? :)

Comment

• Jorge Hache
        • Sep 2006

Ok, let's vote, the perfect SZ mascot will be.... Brad Pitt or Jude Law??

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

[quote user="gutpocho"]

[/quote]

Neither

EDIT: My vote goes for Spank the monkey...

Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• delroylindo
            • Sep 2007

Ya I agree ^neither should be. But if I had to pick one I'd have to go with Jude Law.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="image"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Image, the kangaroo version is quite thin but is indeed lined. The leather has been baked on a hand form so you should definitely get the right size or else the knuckles dont match up to your own.Since it is kangaroo leather, its pretty thin. They look pretty cool on but dont expect them to keep you toasty.For reference, they're a tad thinner than the current season full fingered gloves.Atelier has at least one pair of the shearling version still in stock... I believe around $500-550 for the pair.those are nice and warm!Good luck in your hunt[/quote]

do you remember how much the leather version is? Atelier has the shearlng but I can't imagine spending that much for shearling gloves...and really like the leather ones... are they practical/comfortable - or at least as practical as gloves that make you look like you have a deformity can be? :)

[/quote]

mm, the kangaroo leather ones were a tad less expensive I think but not by much. $50 or so... the thing is, I do not believe A has the kangaroo leather ones anymore, just the shearling as these are about a year old.

They're comfortable, just a lot thinner and less stiff than you'd imagine.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
                • Feb 2007

[quote user="gutpocho"]

[/quote]

Whats deal with the hat.. that is one ugly hat...

Comment

• justine
                  • Jan 2007

[quote user="gutpocho"]

[/quote]

If your stylist picked it up, it doesn't count.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

man... that leather looks delicious in the last photo with the flash. Funnily enough, this is the first time I've seen that glove leather jacket worn... and it's too severe of a piece to be worn casually I think. It sticks out against the rest of Brad's wardrobe.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
                      • Feb 2007

I don't think there is gloves on the leather jacket Albert... I think it is actually just very long elastic band at the end of the leather jacket.. funny how I am actually getting rid of the same jacket.. [H]

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

No, that's the glove jacket he's wearing fo' sho'.

Albert, tried taking some pics of the jeans for you but my place is so damn dark and I've posted so many poopy pics that I vowed not to put anymore up. Will take some in natural light first chance I get.

Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ionn26
                          • Feb 2007

hmm.. on closer look yes.. it was very deceptive to see Brad's thumb outside the glove... .. interesting... so the thumb is like a sore thumb that is dangling and hanging.. [75]

Comment

• ionn26
                            • Feb 2007

hmm.. on closer look yes.. it was very deceptive to see Brad's thumb outside the glove... .. interesting... so the thumb is like a sore thumb that is dangling and hanging.. [75]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

haha, no worries David! I'm patient :)

For all that are interested, Lazzari seems to have sold (or is selling... just no size option) the truly jointed boots with the toe break joint!

They're crazy! Definitely worth more than the bull's leather sole "limited edition" boot which is like $120 less.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Thanks for posting that Albert! If I had $1800 laying around, those would be coming to my closet asap! Those are maybe the coolest CCP boots I have ever seen..

Can I call dibs on the size 10 that lasts about 5 months? :D

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎