X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Fuck man! Is that the blazer to the A suit?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

no, the long coat. i'm fucking pissed b/c i want to wear it.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

WTF!! Dude, that's a pisser right there! How many wears did you get out of it before the seam came undone?
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

13 times or so.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

give or take a MA+ dog collar
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Joey, that is ridiculous.

Please keep us posted on what happens with it. I'm sure that everything will work out fine as it seems like the people at CCP do a very good job of making sure that their customers come away happy.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Joey, that is ridiculous.

Please keep us posted on what happens with it. I'm sure that everything will work out fine as it seems like the people at CCP do a very good job of making sure that their customers come away happy.

[/quote]

They really do Joey. Have you tried writing them already? If so, who have you been in contact with over there?
                Not that it matters. Uber friendly and accommodating pack over there. Just curious.

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• uparmoured
                  • Sep 2007

OUCH! That does not look pleasant at all... Butseems like it's just the seams that need a rework and the material is still intact... Something I assume a good tailor can probably fix up with no sweat... Let us know how it works out though... I have been in touch with Deepti at CCP...

To be fair on CCP, my picture showed the excess hem from the pants after undergoing a severe stress test...The damage on the actual pants is far less drastic but my fear is that it may reach that point... But the holes punched in the seams seem to act as a tear here demarcation as you would find on a tear away paper form... [:(]

But the proactiveness in their response really made up for all disappointment faced...

FS: M.A+
                  FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

exactly the same with me.

to be honest, looking at that image.. makes me think about possibly exchanging them, I don't want it to be my crotch that ends up looking like that :P

[quote user="philip nod"]give or take a MA+ dog collar
                    [/quote]

[74]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                      • Sep 2006

This is a bit strange is it not? CCP seem to be good at dealing with customer complaints but not very good at makings clothes! I thought the whole point of getting hand made clothes was that they would not only fit better but last longer and be of better quality.What do you guys think about this on this broader basis? Doesn't it make you feel a bit mad that you've bought this stuffat such expense? Does it put you off the idea of buying more of his stiff? Ihaven't had such drastic issues with quality on my ccp but whatI have seen - (1) EVERY front fasteningbutton on by blazers has unravelled (2) some handstitching coming away on exposed internal shoulder pad (3) brand new shirt last month arrived with a button missing (4) brand new pair of trouser I was trying on (but didn't buy) had thehand stiched front fastener falling off.

I have NEVER seen a suit jacket or coat fall open like that at the seams, including jackets that would have cost me £200 or so.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

well to be honest, personally I'm somewhatallright with the fabric issue, its a problem that may come up when using very experimental materials and techniques to produce them. I don't know if it could've been prevented with more testing or something, so in that sense its a flaw on their part.. according to them, the material was just more fragile and reacted differently to stressthan they expected. but in some sense I guess thats the cost of buying something extraordinary. its kind of the same as buying an expensiveleather jacket, its pretty risky to wear it in the rain and it might scuff easily etc, but if its a very cool jacket I'd buy it instead of a cheap jacket that can withstand rain and wear much better. its not exactly the same thing obviously, but kind of explains my mentality atleast.

as you can probably see I'm not a very difficult customer[85] so I can understand that someone might be far more pissed about flaws like this andtheir handling of the situationhelped as well.then again I havent personally had any construction issues with any of my products, so I can't say much about that except that I'm quite surprised to see what happened to Joeys coat for example, that shouldn't happen.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• RADO
                          • Nov 2007

Being honest, high price is not always related to high quality in terms of constructions and materials. Quality = customer?s satisfaction and therefore some items may have some qualities issues even on high-prices segments but there are still appealing and people feelwellwhen wearing them. Cashmere is more delicate to wear and wash than simple wool mixed with polyester which will last longer. However, we understand cashmere is high quality because is soft, nice and ?expensive. My point would be that quality is only meeting customers expectation and in case CCP, whois taking good care of their customer, isshowinghe provides good quality after all. I have faced qualities problems with few brands but the brand itself or the store reaction reassured me to keep buying.

I posted on SZ one of my issues with a CCP shirt some months ago and last week I got a new one?

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

I find this quite interesting. I do see what you are saying RADA, expense certainly can relate to matters other than just how hard wearing something is and therefore the notion of "quality" is not wholly objective, but I think there's a point you are missing. There's nothing innovative, delicate or unusual about CCPs lining materials, and there is simply no way that they should fall apart like that. It's just been badly made. There's no excuse for it. Anyway I'm a sucker too, since I continue to buy knowing about these problems......

And Mike, yesit is impossible to wear the one CCP leather I have in the rain - every single rain drop shows up as a stain on the leather! On two separate occasions I've had to run back to my flat to change when the rain has come on !

Comment

• RADO
                              • Nov 2007

Johnny, no searching excuses, just explaining my views here.

Most of us, we are a suckers. What about getting the leather jacket in the rain to wet all at once? It may give a good result and needless to watch forecast every single day you want to put it on or run back home.

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

[86] ActuallyI've had to do something similar when the spots showed up - basically take a wet cloth over the whole jacket to dampen it, and when it dries the spots are gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎