X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

uparmoured, did you e-mail and ask ccp directly or through lazzari?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• uparmoured
      • Sep 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]uparmoured, did you e-mail and ask ccp directly or through lazzari?
      [/quote]
      I contacted them directly... Thought they said that they do not really do this but will see what they can do...
      FS: M.A+
      FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I guess I was just a bit late then, as they told me that they'd offer todo the samebut right now they simply didn't have the time, so I ended up sending them backto the library. well nevertheless their service was very good and made me feel surprisingly good about having broken pants [85]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cpaik
          • Nov 2007

Has anyone seen the CCP nail ring sold anywhere? I'd love to see more pictures of it and potentially buy it. Thanks!

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="cpaik"]Has anyone seen the CCP nail ring sold anywhere? I'd love to see more pictures of it and potentially buy it. Thanks!
            [/quote]

Haven't seen one in the longest time. I bid on one on Y! a bit ago but lost the auction by like $50...it sucked. Your best bet to find it still in a store is hit up all the L'e stores and see if one never got sold. Other than that....it's gonna be rough to find.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• cpaik
              • Nov 2007

Thanks Cas, I guess I'll have to settle for my imitation ring (posted in the DIY forum)

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

[quote user="cpaik"]Has anyone seen the CCP nail ring sold anywhere? I'd love to see more pictures of it and potentially buy it. Thanks!
                [/quote]

Haven't seen one in the longest time. I bid on one on Y! a bit ago but lost the auction by like $50...it sucked. Your best bet to find it still in a store is hit up all the L'e stores and see if one never got sold. Other than that....it's gonna be rough to find.

[/quote]

Geez, so how much did that auction end at Cas?

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

honestly... yours will be the same if not more meaningful because you put the time and energy into making it.

The real thing in this case isn't worth the money. You did a sick job on yours and you should be proud of it!!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Geez, so how much did that auction end at Cas?

[/quote]

I think it ended for 30,000 Yen....I was so bummed. But I told myself I only wanted to pay $250 for it but now, seeing as it's so hard to find, I regret it. But ah well....they come and go.

Comment

• Alive
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

I guess I was just a bit late then, as they told me that they'd offer todo the samebut right now they simply didn't have the time, so I ended up sending them backto the library. well nevertheless their service was very good and made me feel surprisingly good about having broken pants [85]

[/quote]

yea the service in The Library is excellent. my jacketdamaged with some red ink on the back and they sent it to ccp laboratory to dye again with a darker colour, for free...they didn't charge me anything. but i waited for nearly 2 months for the dyeing process..

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

honestly... yours will be the same if not more meaningful because you put the time and energy into making it.

The real thing in this case isn't worth the money. You did a sick job on yours and you should be proud of it!!!

[/quote]

I still I wear the one you made me all the time.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[:$][75]

That's so cool Servo. I couldn't ask for anything more!

I've got some more accessories in the works that are original creations. I've got some silver sheet and wire to work with along with some really unusual leathers and fabrics. Lets just say... along with the original stuff, I may try my hand at the CCP mummified leather gloves :) Going to be building a website for the stuff soon... just started the Neuro course and it's giant beast, so gotta do more time budgeting.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cpaik
                            • Nov 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Thanks man, I take it as a huge compliment coming from a master craftsman like you

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

I <3 CCP.

This is for my homie Pnod. GOTCHA!

Comment

• uparmoured
                                • Sep 2007

The replacement Wool Jointed Knee Pants arrived last week and they are AMAZING! Thick, rigid and build like a tank... A true FW wardrobe item... No more tears (in both pronunciations of the word)...

Thank you CCP... I less than three you...
                                FS: M.A+
                                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎