• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="generic_guy"]

Saw these Premiata boots on Yoox:

Thought they were like a pointy homage to Poell, do you think they're anything to do with him?

[/quote]

Damn!!!!!!! I neeed these, Im going to Yoox now, If they are there, they will be on my feet for a Veeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy special ocassion

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="dream"]for the love of god. please stop. i'm doing everything in my power not to get these right now, and you guys are not helping. those grey one's are money.
      [/quote]

if you're the size 8 that has them on hold, i strongly urge you not to get them. these are the worst shoes ever.

Comment

• dream
        • Nov 2007

no, that's not me. thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

i haven't seen it mentioned, but a is also getting gray derby's.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="xadam"]i haven't seen it mentioned, but a is also getting gray derby's.
            [/quote]

Sweet baby Jesus...

Anyone know if A is getting any of the pantograph jewelry?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="xadam"]i haven't seen it mentioned, but a is also getting gray derby's.
              [/quote]

thought they were dirty white. but really, who knows until its there. and no jewelry.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell's saga of frankenstein and pnod

a means to an end.

well, i finally received my ccp frankenstein gloves back from ccp yesterday.

to recap to those who might have missed earlier posts, i had got them from albert (who has been a true champ throughout the ordeal) in great condition, and during the second wear the leather split open along one of the "frankenstein" seams. the gloves are actually a hair big for me, so don't know why this happened. got them repaired, restitched, and again the split open along the palm seam this time on the opposite side. so i decided to send them to CCP knowing there customer service is really great and see if they would fix them.

well, the post office blew the tracking number so i thought they were lost, but a month later they did indeed show up. within a couple of weeks they were confirming my address ready to send them back. just great service over there at CCP, plain and simple. i was secretly hoping they'd replace them w something less cursed.

so i got them yesterday, and was pleased w the way the stitching looked. it was actually quite chilly so i thought i'd put them on. R.I.P. again, unbelievably, they ripped instanteously along the same seam. and i put them on as gingerly as possible. so these are dead now. i'm not sure what to do w them but i know they cant be fixed, and will get worse if i wear them..one thing i can't quite figure out is how they seem to only rip on my cursed hands....

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

one thing i can't quite figure out is how they seem to only rip on my cursed hands....

[/quote]

I bet if I try them on they'll spontaneously combust.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]

a means to an end.

well, i finally received my ccp frankenstein gloves back from ccp yesterday.

to recap to those who might have missed earlier posts, i had got them from albert (who has been a true champ throughout the ordeal) in great condition, and during the second wear the leather split open along one of the "frankenstein" seams. the gloves are actually a hair big for me, so don't know why this happened. got them repaired, restitched, and again the split open along the palm seam this time on the opposite side. so i decided to send them to CCP knowing there customer service is really great and see if they would fix them.

well, the post office blew the tracking number so i thought they were lost, but a month later they did indeed show up. within a couple of weeks they were confirming my address ready to send them back. just great service over there at CCP, plain and simple. i was secretly hoping they'd replace them w something less cursed.

so i got them yesterday, and was pleased w the way the stitching looked. it was actually quite chilly so i thought i'd put them on. R.I.P. again, unbelievably, they ripped instanteously along the same seam. and i put them on as gingerly as possible. so these are dead now. i'm not sure what to do w them but i know they cant be fixed, and will get worse if i wear them..one thing i can't quite figure out is how they seem to only rip on my cursed hands....

[/quote]

[:(] maybe you can explain the saga of frankenstein and pnod to them in detail and they will do something to help alleviate your curse, especially since they attempted to correct the problem...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

eh, i think ccp did enough, there just p nod defective..i can live w that. i just think its a pretty good story

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]eh, i think ccp did enough, there just p nod defective..i can live w that. i just think its a pretty good story
                        [/quote]

maybe you need to realign your chi.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

that and everything else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

It's been such a terrible terrible experience with them!!

One of the things this summer that I'll be working on are some anatomic fabric/rawhide gloves and Pnids is getting the first finalized pair (fingertip free if he so chooses)!

These rabbit shearling CCP gloves are the devil.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

At least see if you can return them again and get something else....There needs to be a happy ending to this story!
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• generic_guy
                                • Mar 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

Could these be any more perfect?

[/quote]

Boots look superb but does anyone else think the zip looks a little cheap for such high grade footwear?

I thought Riri zips were the connoisseur's choice, even my Dior boots have a chunkier zip than that (albeit still YKK).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎