X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

The thought is definitely there but I think others did Spring-y shoes a lot better (as far as shoes with holes in them goes). I also don't like the fact the rubber band doesn't even seem to really be working on keeping them fully closed. That big gap on the side is not too bueno.

But shit, it's one crap piece in a sea of stellar ones, so I don't think Carol is doing too bad.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• pipcleo
      • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

the hole is just too big and if you move it opens and shuts like a walemouth...totally unpracticable in my opinion and if you wear no short pant with it, the visible part doesnt look to good to me too.

And i am not sure if the heel is practiable too. As far as i could see it is made of little tiny cubes which are sticked into each other. What do you do if you need a new sole, i guess those cubes are not available on the free market, or am i totally wrong?

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Boki
          • May 2008

the boots are amazing, id definitely pick em up if i had some $$$

Comment

• buratino
            • Feb 2007

[quote user="theaddict"]

the hole is just too big and if you move it opens and shuts like a walemouth...totally unpracticable in my opinion and if you wear no short pant with it, the visible part doesnt look to good to me too.

And i am not sure if the heel is practiable too. As far as i could see it is made of little tiny cubes which are sticked into each other. What do you do if you need a new sole, i guess those cubes are not available on the free market, or am i totally wrong?

[/quote]

i've got a non perforated version & for the moment they fit good & the hole area mooves quite funny for the summer

i wear them with slim jeans & would like to get a light gray belt wider version

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

[quote user="buratino"][quote user="theaddict"]

[/quote]

i've got a non perforated version & for the moment they fit good & the hole area mooves quite funny for the summer

[/quote]

Do you wear the jeans stuck into the shoe or just regular? I could imagine that it looks good if you stuck it inside so the whole shoe is visible.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                • Sep 2006

The perf pants remind me of some HL pants from many seasons (2001-02 ish) ago, good stuff. I dig em, and hopefully nobody else does, so I can cop on the cheap.

I also like the perfed ankle boots. Maybe I am some kind of Bizzaro-world CCP fan.

Comment

• pipcleo
                  • Jan 2007

Pppppppp
                  Last edited by pipcleo; 01-13-2012, 01:53 AM. Reason: Ppppppp

Comment

• buratino
                    • Feb 2007

[quote user="theaddict"][quote user="buratino"][quote user="theaddict"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you wear the jeans stuck into the shoe or just regular? I could imagine that it looks good if you stuck it inside so the whole shoe is visible.

[/quote]

regular, usually don't go with the jeans inside. will rty ;)

Comment

• buratino
                      • Feb 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"]and again...the perfed boots are womens wear.
                      2 pairs produced only.

both at em.

one left in black.

Saw those pantos (rings and belts) in the flesh and they're even less inpiring.

wont even comment on those perfed pants and jackets.

The new jointed leather in blue black is an exceptional colorway but fit probs for sure.

[/quote]

do you know the sizes of perf w boots?

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                        • Jun 2007

Yeah, true that. Question, what happeneds if the rubber pieces snap? Show over man, show over. Rubber tend to lose its elasticity through constant change of climate. I was considering in getting this style because I like the color of the rubber band with the boot plus I don't own a hawk eye style either.

The negative side of it is, I can only wear it one way, which is to tuck in my jeans or else I can't have the rubber band part shown. Also, what holds me back from getting it is what if the rubber band snaps or fails one day? Its not like any shoe cobbler will have a replacement in stock.

[quote user="Casius"]

Really?

I think those are the most unconventional, most useless boots CCP has ever made.

But that's just me. ;)

[/quote]

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]

Yeah, true that. Question, what happeneds if the rubber pieces snap? Show over man, show over. Rubber tend to lose its elasticity through constant change of climate. I was considering in getting this style because I like the color of the rubber band with the boot plus I don't own a hawk eye style either.

The negative side of it is, I can only wear it one way, which is to tuck in my jeans or else I can't have the rubber band part shown. Also, what holds me back from getting it is what if the rubber band snaps or fails one day? Its not like any shoe cobbler will have a replacement in stock.

[quote user="Casius"]

Really?

I think those are the most unconventional, most useless boots CCP has ever made.

But that's just me. ;)

[/quote][/quote]

I did like those from pics too, but in real shape i cant accommodate to the stitching in the front. Looks a bit like mokassins to me...and you are right with the rubber band, Kurt tried to get into the shoes and had some trouble with it. Thats when i tought, what does happen if you use those boots for some time, will the rubber band come off? Will it loosen? Or maybe rip? Not sure...

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                            • Jun 2007

Yeah, the toe box is so flat, you have to size up anyways. Most CCP footwear do not have that issue, only a few do. Honestly, I may even have to get size 11, I just never had the opportunity to try it in that size. Who knows. Right now, I am just keeping my eyes out on those white CCP boots from Spring 07' a couple of the SZ guys own. [87]

[quote user="theaddict"][quote user="Trendy Andy"]

[quote user="Casius"]

Really?

But that's just me. ;)

[/quote][/quote]

I did like those from pics too, but in real shape i cant accommodate to the stitching in the front. Looks a bit like mokassins to me...and you are right with the rubber band, Kurt tried to get into the shoes and had some trouble with it. Thats when i tought, what does happen if you use those boots for some time, will the rubber band come off? Will it loosen? Or maybe rip? Not sure...

[/quote]

Comment

• pipcleo
                              • Jan 2007

Pppppp
                              Last edited by pipcleo; 01-13-2012, 01:53 AM. Reason: Pppppp

Comment

• buratino
                                • Feb 2007

the ones i have(gray, same like pissed) the same style are very hard like usual CCP footwear & those perforated look much more softer(wich is better for w for sure). is that really so?do youremmeber the price? thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎