• misterpale
      • Apr 2008

Re: Carol Christian Poell

where can i get the perf.boots???

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

I want that jointed suit that Mike posted. The items are from eastern market in Australia?, I'v never made an order with them.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

i think all newish posters need to refrain from asking where they can get boots. its totally fucking boring and happens every week. on repeat. take a few minutes to read the last few pages and you'll find the answers there. come on.

i think the clipboard necklace is genius. i also think its 3 gs or so, too much to buy for the hell of it. it is an interesting question, why does ccp jewelry come off as a joke? he's on to something here, and its beyond clever. this piece is actually a clearer insight into the fact that ccp is legit art.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

I too also question how well the
            boots that are slit up the side and just held closed with the rubber
            band at the top stay on with a day of walking.

[/quote]

Without having actually tried the boots on I have to say that from what I've observed in photos, the design is quite brilliant. As one pushes into a step with the trailing foot, the instep naturally extends up and forward. The rubber band seems to be in place just above the ankle to catch it. Yet its loose enough to slip your foot into and rests relaxed, but I think the foot's flex on the down step would throw the heel up. I may be way off the mark here, but it appears to work itself out in my mind.

So has anyone seen the rubber band sandals that he produced for this season? No photos to be found anywhere.

The perforated shorts, pants and jacket are downright heinous. I hate looking at them every time a photo pops up. Please, no more pictures of those for Pete's sake. Though I must say...for not giving an f- and producing them anyways because he wanted to, I give mad points. [Y]

Originally posted by Faust
            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• buratino
              • Feb 2007

sorry guys, maybe my mind is sick(defenetelly, it's so) & i have some "bad expirience" in my life, but i guess the piece wich you call a "clipboard neckless" is the stuff for sniffing ...(don't know, what do you preffer)infact [:$] (like some of youdid understand already, i know [H])

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

The sizes are up on lazzari...damn, they stock from size 7 upwards for the plain black side zips...no 6er...sigh...[:'(]
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

[quote user="buratino"]sorry guys, maybe my mind is sick(defenetelly, it's so) & i have some "bad expirience" in my life, but i guess the piece wich you call a "clipboard neckless" is the stuff for sniffing ...(don't know, what do you preffer)infact [:$] (like some of youdid understand already, i know [H])[/quote]

So the clipboard necklace, the razor necklace and the compartment ring are meant to be a set?

Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• misterpale
                    • Apr 2008

of course it´s on repeat.i was requesting the perf boot two times.answer : em has them in stock.they really have - but for girls.my girlfriend doesn´t like poell and i don´t have tiny feets! so it shouldn´t be a prob to ask again.maybe somebody has new infos...

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

[quote user="DHC"]

[quote user="buratino"]sorry guys, maybe my mind is sick(defenetelly, it's so) & i have some "bad expirience" in my life, but i guess the piece wich you call a "clipboard neckless" is the stuff for sniffing ...(don't know, what do you preffer) infact [:$] (like some of you did understand already, i know [H])[/quote]

So the clipboard necklace, the razor necklace and the compartment ring are meant to be a set?

[/quote]

You know that makes perfect sense. I sort of suspected as much about the razor and the clipboard but the ring is the missing part of the equation.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i hope there was a ccp loose leaf leather paper from s/s 07 and leather ink [72]
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

If you're referring to the pen, it's actually the fourth component in the clipboard, razor, and ring set. The ink nib comes out and you have nice long silver straw. Or if you like it hard you can wrap some electric tape around one of the ends and it becomes what they call a "stem". Wasn't there a spoon too in one of the collections? We all know CCP is DOPE.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

oh wow, didnt think of that. and not sure what to think of it now either [85]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DeadPresidents
                              • Mar 2008

Just received my Scarred Black size 9 this afternoon. First pair of CCP. Beautiful. Went ahead and took it to a cobbler and had the thinnest vibram soles put on.

Thx to Pnod and Albert for patiently answering my Q's regarding CCP sizing.

Special thx to darkanimal for the pickup.

19 out of 45

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                                • Jun 2007

Congrats! What does this style look like? Any pictures?

[quote user="DeadPresidents"]

Just received my Scarred Black size 9 this afternoon. First pair of CCP. Beautiful. Went ahead and took it to a cobbler and had the thinnest vibram soles put on.

Thx to Pnod and Albert for patiently answering my Q's regarding CCP sizing.

Special thx to darkanimal for the pickup.

19 out of 45

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎