Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Sell me your grey side zips Fuuma.... :)
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
      I believe he is doing a "presentation" late September-early October.
      hmmm. can we get some more information on this...
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• mamaboy
        • Mar 2008

boots gitting better,but now nails on the buttom hurt my heel.....is it like some shit bothers u all the time...strange....u start reading sz and end up with something like this.....im total fashion victim?....i guess im ....so impulsive and stupid
        go to nice {france} tomorrow ,if somebody has any sugggestions for poell victim ,please share...
        but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• mamaboy
          • Mar 2008

i ll be in paris for several days too,if some kind soul will suggest anything i appreciate
          but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mamaboy View Post
            i ll be in paris for several days too,if some kind soul will suggest anything i appreciate
            Hmm, have you considered putting some insoles in them? Tacco or even some Mr. Scholls would likely help you with the nail issue. When I got the jointed boots actually one of the sharp tips of one of the nails used to create the heel was sticking INTO the interior heel portion. I thought it was just a nuisance at first but after a day of walking it started to seriously hurt and when I took off the boot I saw a big ol hole in my sock and chunks of my heel skin had been dug out. Ouch. I went and bought some Mr. Scholls insoles and they've been super comfortable ever since.

Hope that helps!

The toebox portion will eventually break in like others have said. Just wear them daily until they stop hurting hehehe
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• justine
              • Jan 2007

I second Chinorlz on the Professor Scholls...

ps: great to be back!

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mamaboy View Post
                When will you be in Paris? Might be able to spare half a day to burn with a fellow SZer.
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                  ....I saw a big ol hole in my sock and chunks of my heel skin had been dug out.
                  That provides a very disturbing visual that my mind can't erase.
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Avyer
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    In case my sig is not big enough I have a pair of CCP7 for sale.

But more to the point the two pairs I have don't hurt my feet, they're both size 7 and I guess I could fit a 6 but the rumpled toe would, IMHO, be uncomfortable in the long run.
                    You have no idea how long I've been looking at your thread, but I'm pretty sure I'll need an 8.
                    Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                      That provides a very disturbing visual that my mind can't erase.
                      You and me both David... I made my way to CVS immediately. Shit was outta control!
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• maldoror
                        • Jun 2007

perhaps this should have gone in the small questions thread, but:

how is it that object dyed pieces maintain contrast stitching? my first thought is that a resist would be applied to the thread pre-dying and then carefully removed after ("carfefully" because it's already sewn into the garment/shoe) but this seems overly simplified in theory, and excessively tedious in practice. I feel like poell must have a far more elegant solution worked out . . . any ideas?

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

It has to do with the material of the thread, a synthetic thread (I assume this is what Poell uses) would not absorb dye where as pure cotton thread would.
                          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                            It has to do with the material of the thread, a synthetic thread (I assume this is what Poell uses) would not absorb dye where as pure cotton thread would.
                            poly-core cotton thread also absorbs dye, without being really weak like cotton thread.
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

sick of intention, full of pretension.
                              collectors items, don't ever buy them.
                              massive attention. fond of infection.
                              newcomer dances, absent romances.

it never meant a thing to the mocking class.
                              blank stares, supply and demand, iron out the past.

this or that. this or that. this or that. this or that.
                              the kids are all bastards, they come out of nowhere.
                              just like their heroes they subtract to zero.

equally stupid, equally stupid, equally stupid, equally stupid.

it never meant a thing to the mocking class.
                              blank stares, supply and demand, iron out the past.
                              this or that. this or that. this or that. this or that.

later guys
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

at first I thought you wrote that P, and was having this kind of crisis about the ineffable nostalgia you'd somehow managed to embody so piercingly in your verse. then I started humming a little bit, and soon could sing along with the words. so fluid was this act! a painful miracle! here, I thought, you'd written a poem with melody known by my blood.

was this the ur song?

no, said google. it's that unwound jam which filled the summer camp of your youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎