X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

funny i heard they were working casually, like the italians do
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

lol. Well, that may be the case. But I'm sure getting 1 collection ready instead of spacing 2 through the year is proving itself to be interesting.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

does anyone know if they will release the stuff for the whole year at one time or like Julius, with a first shipment and a second shipment and a third...?
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I'm going to go ahead and guess it's the latter, as most stores wont buy just 1 buy for the whole year.

I'm getting anxious to see the collection though!

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

so in the end it will be effectively more than one "season" if he doesnt show all the stuff at one time...just not exactly to the end of the regular season...

EDIT: Whatever, cant wait to see the stuff...

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

i'm sure carol will reinvent math and leather this year
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                so in the end it will be effectively more than one "season" if he doesnt show all the stuff at one time...just not exactly to the end of the regular season...

EDIT: Whatever, cant wait to see the stuff...
                Is the concept of "no season" being misunderstood here? He will be showing his pieces all at once. Production and delivery for pieces fanned out through the year. But the pieces themselves are conceptually season-less attire. Uuhhmm, am I stating the obvious and in turn insulting everyone's intellect?
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                  Is the concept of "no season" being misunderstood here? He will be showing his pieces all at once. Production and delivery for pieces fanned out through the year. But the pieces themselves are conceptually season-less attire. Uuhhmm, am I stating the obvious and in turn insulting everyone's intellect?
                  I think people just weren't sure about the delivery of the items... didn't know if it was a "lump sum" sort of thing. If anything, fanning out the delivery may mean a better chance of scoring the pieces that you're looking for this coming year since I'm assuming some places will get some pieces before/after other stores.

January is going to be epic.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

No David, dont worry, no insults...i really didnt get it. Ok, he shows the stuff at one time and production is one after the other...that makes sense and indeed you stated the obvious...somehow i had a wire in my brain.

Well, i think i have to start selling most of my stuff to save money for next year. I definitely need a new (or two) suits and Poell is right now the only alternative in that section for me...

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                      No David, dont worry, no insults...i really didnt get it. Ok, he shows the stuff at one time and production is one after the other...that makes sense and indeed you stated the obvious...somehow i had a wire in my brain.

Well, i think i have to start selling most of my stuff to save money for next year. I definitely need a new (or two) suits and Poell is right now the only alternative in that section for me...
                      Right on. Its just with brothers like Albert and Pipcleo who are so on top of the game..it seems redundant to state facts of this nature.

You should definitely hook yourself up with a Poell suit. My favorite suit in the closet is by Poell. But than again, it's a one off that was custom designed and made just for little ol' me. Makes me feel extra special knowing that the Stones and Pitt were rejected..haha! I mean, who the fuck am I to be the recipient of such an honor? Works just fine for me though.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Damn, did i miss the waywt with that suit? Please post one David if i missed it
                        My only "good suit" is the invisible seam one and after buying that i got really greedy for the stuff...but yeah, to be on top of the game it will take more time and money...

Right on. Its just with brothers like Albert and Pipcleo who are so on top of the game..it seems redundant to state facts of this nature.

You should definitely hook yourself up with a Poell suit. My favorite suit in the closet is by Poell. But than again, it's a one off that was custom designed and made just for little ol' me. Makes me feel extra special knowing that the Stones and Pitt were rejected..haha! I mean, who the fuck am I to be the recipient of such an honor? Works just fine for me though.

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

You know what time it is S-A. I wasn't implying that you don't. I posted one some time back before the SZ facelift. I'll throw one up sometime. Heads up! Gonna shoot you a pm.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

You know what time it is S-A. I wasn't implying that you don't. I posted one some time back before the SZ facelift. I'll throw one up sometime. Heads up! Gonna shoot you a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by merz
                              d, andrew, cas, brad - regarding our conversation last night
                              sz party on the left coast? pics?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

So weird, yet such an interesting piece. I'd love to see a woman walking down the street with that bag in tow. :D

Edit: I think there were some pictures taken...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎