• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

Haha, yeah here is mine:

The first sketch is pretty interesting, wonder how that translates to life as well as worn.

What fabric are you planning to use?

Would it have to be something softer, or is it possible to go the object dyed route when doing something like this to the cloth...also wondering perhaps in black denim this might be pretty cool. Next progression from J-jeans
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• eaglewood
      • Feb 2007

I still have not managed to find a Poell boot that I am prepared to buy. I would like to see him do a lace up boot. does anyone know whether he has ever done any lace ups.

Comment

• osn19
        • Feb 2007

I was wondering, is Pipcleo the only member of the community who saw the pieces in person ? (lucky guy !). Did you take pictures ? I'm trying to understand why there are so few infos and pics of the presentation.
        Originally posted by blacksuit
        wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by osn19 View Post
          I was wondering, is Pipcleo the only member of the community who saw the pieces in person ? (lucky guy !). Did you take pictures ? I'm trying to understand why there are so few infos and pics of the presentation.

No pictures, please !

In CCP's kingdom, a few Choosen Ones are allowed to see. But scarce are those allowed to touch.
          On the other hand those are numerous who are allowed to purchase.
          Amen.
          Last edited by Chant; 02-06-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post

No pictures, please !

In CCP's kingdom, a few Choosen Ones are allowed to see. But scarce are those allowed to touch.
            On the other hand those are numerous who are allowed to purchase.

Amen.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

by not doing marketing at all and keeping things secret, sz becomes the ultimate marketing tool for ccp.
              but wait first things first: the slow foreplay of hype must be perpetuated. once at fully aroused state, more photos are leaked, like lubricant. or hot butter. now that you've seen the new vaunted hyped collection, tastefully splayed out in front of you, and your wallet is ready to penetrate the sale, and your legs ready to slip into long johns your friends wont believe (you spent $1200 on), dont forget to concentrate very hard or some lurker might steal your prize.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• osn19
                • Feb 2007

Pnod, your message reminded me of the NiN Year Zero hype.
                If Carol is the Trent Reznor for fashion, maybe one day he'll give his shit for free.
                Originally posted by blacksuit
                wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

we need to plant someone with a hidden camera into carols showroom he he

also do you think carol is peta's hitlist

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

You are right, Pnod. Carol owes me some free clothes the way I see it. I actually I am going to email Sergio and ask. What should I get?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Magician
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      You are right, Pnod. Carol owes me some free clothes the way I see it. I actually I am going to email Sergio and ask. What should I get?
                      Haha, in all honesty you kind of do. And not just from Carol either.

I for one, would not be spending as much as I do on clothes if I didn't find this site...
                      Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Spencer
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                        I for one, would not be spending as much as I do on clothes if I didn't find this site...

Word. I love / hate this site to death.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

The more I read over the "hits" the more I'm getting excited about seeing those pieces (along with several others as I imagine as things hit blogs/shelves), but I'm not as excited in regards to buying them as I'm preparing myself for the price tags.

When the "key" leather last season was the $10k fully jointed jam, if this foldaway fingerless glove, asymm zip, new collar, jointed elbow leather jacket is THE piece... well... it's not gonna be cheap at all.

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be getting any/all of the current season/upcoming season CCP secondhand via the classifieds. It's just too crazy to get it at full retail anymore :(
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Raw Edge
                            • Jan 2008

redact
                            Last edited by Raw Edge; 10-06-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

with s/s 08 i bought a lot of tweaked "classics" and nothing from the video or the show line. i was very happy. i imagine this season will be similiar.
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• pipcleo
                                • Jan 2007

Ppppppp
                                Last edited by pipcleo; 01-13-2012, 03:43 AM. Reason: Ppppppp

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎