Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

lulz. i was given a size down in the drop crotch and told that they run big and they worked. i could definitely size down on the leather. one of the dudes there, who's normally a 52 can do a 48 in it.

a size down on the spirals would be impossible though.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• misterpale
      • Apr 2008

so you did a 50 in the spiral?? btw:is the stiffness similiar like the box jean??

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

yeah i did a size 50 on the spirals. if you have large legs, you're fucked though.

it's really stiff, similar to the box jeans. maybe a bit heavier?
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I say size up on your MA+ wallet.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• misterpale
            • Apr 2008

aha...sounds interesting...who needs a big wallet,if mo´s are gone rapidly these days...hehehehe

Comment

• jamesd
              • Sep 2008

So, it sounds like the spiral jeans are tight but not too uncomfortable? I would have thought they'd be unbearable to wear -- just looking at the pictures conjures up an anaconda wrapping around and squeezing the life out of your legs.

I'll have to try them but I think I'm more for the idea behind the invisi-stitch, with it's (even if it's so delicate and thus mostly theoretical) give.

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                yeah i did a size 50 on the spirals. if you have large legs, you're fucked though.
                Well, i'm fucked.

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

CCP spiral jeans = the new Rick sneakers.
                  music

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                    CCP spiral jeans = the new Rick sneakers.

Now that's just silly.

Don't start a thread pnod.

Comment

• plague
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

srsly what is with the spiral color at A
                      i can understand AB buying that color
                      will the gloves be tan also

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

these spirals sound great can't one of you guys take a quick snap and post it up whilst you try them on please

will A let you post pics up on the internet?
                        WTB: This

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

I only meant in terms of SZ hype and unanimous need to kop an item that should never run over a grand (sneakers or jeans). Of course they're completely different objects, and I was mostly joking. There must be a karmic decree that Merz shall vehemently disagree with everything I post.

Originally posted by merz
                          spiral jeans are the pinnacle of subtle mindfuck, the way only uncle carol can deliver. you can't compare them to something so loud and declamatory as dick sneaks. seriously, don't even go there homie.
                          music

Comment

• sound&vision
                            • May 2008

I really want to try on those spiral jeans, the construction of them makes it seem like they'd feel really interesting on/in motion.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

interesting in the sense of whether you can walk a straight line for 5 minutes before giving, probably.

as merz noted above, that piece is quite the mindfuck. genius
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                                Now that's just silly.

Don't start a thread pnod.
                                pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...pnod didn't start the thread...it was always burning since the worlds been spiraling...
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎