Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw Edge
    • Jan 2008

sadly all the ccp coats (including whatever season this is) fit at least a size small in the chest/arms, right?
    ie, 52= regular to small 50?

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
    also, size 52 U.S'ers check yoox.

Comment

• Spencer
      • Feb 2007

I'm normally a ccp fitty bottoms. These are a fittytoo. I took sum daylight pics, but you couldn't see my flesh. Boo on those!

Last edited by Spencer; 06-16-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• ironman
        • Apr 2008

looks a little snug in the crotch right now but overall it fits you pretty great!

Comment

• kbi
          • Feb 2009

Fit looks perfect to me! very nice! Just wondering if the seams won't rip

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

Now that I look at that first pic, you're right. Maybe I had some wood or something because there's actually plenty of space in the crotchal region. Very LUC fittish.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

is that your wiener peeping through the seams or are you just happy to see me?
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                looks a little snug in the crotch right now but overall it fits you pretty great!
                And a tad loose on the back.
                You should maybe wear it reversed.

Sorry, guys, but imo this shape is a perfect fail. Doesn't look on anybody's anatomy (awfull pleats on the back are visible on AKA*NYC and Spencer), the spiral is a false good idea, because it doesn't work with the legs' shape and their vertical lines, and the stretching seams doesn't make sense at all and doesn't look good neither.

Yes, I know, this is what I desserve...

Comment

• ironman
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Now that I look at that first pic, you're right. Maybe I had some wood or something because there's actually plenty of space in the crotchal region. Very LUC fittish.

if that's the case then it fits perfect :)

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

Hey, no worries Chant. Wouldn't be any fun if everybody liked the same shit.

And I agree with you on the butt. The problem is the stiffness of the fabric. It's a rather high rise, so I could pull them up off of my hips which would help, but once I wear that seat down some it should be fine. Maybe. Probably.

*Edit - Here's another crappy pic.

Last edited by Spencer; 06-16-2009, 07:01 PM. Reason: Added pic.

Comment

• surver
                      • Oct 2007

in light of the previous intellectual discussion on the twist jeans, seeing the photos don't quite measure up... the twist details look too contrived... more gimmick then structural as in other CCP stuff...

Comment

• surver
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by surver View Post
                        in light of the previous intellectual discussion on the twist jeans, seeing the photos don't quite measure up... the twist details look too contrived... more gimmick then structural as in other CCP stuff...
                        sorry i meant 'spiral', not twist.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

what do you mean by gimmick than structural? is the spiral supposed to be structural? what does structural have to do with the concept and the execution? i tried these things on at A and the the pants were really well done, except for some minor issues such as color and super tight right leg. this shows that carol's pushing the envelope unlike amadei who is re-doing the same pieces with slight adjustments (not a bad thing, but just a bit stagnant for a designer). i think carol has some other issues he's going to have to tend to with this season's pieces, but i think he's shown that he's still on top of the game.
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by surver View Post
                            sorry i meant 'spiral', not twist.
                            without going into excruciating detail i feel that a lot of the details in ccp (eg. joints, tape seams, etc.) are overtly and primarily conceptual even though they are derived from traditional tailoring methods. the way these spiral pants open and shut to reveal sections of the wearer's flesh is visceral, slutty, and surreal. it is an experience i would otherwise expect from the novels of burroughs and ballard or the chaos of a hermann nitsch aktion.

edit: joey beat me to the punch and much more eloquently :)
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Spencer
                              • Feb 2007

What these guys said. And don't let my crappy pics fool you. These things while not without flaws are really something to behold.

Comment

• Boki
                                • May 2008

those would look awesome worn in, and ripped at the seams.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎