Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetLag
    • Jul 2008

a few items available at l'Eclaireur since yesterday morning: regular Jackets (it seems they fit bigger than before), usual shirts and leathers, spiral pants, white harem pants... I have to say I'm not fond of what I've seen, excepted the tornado zip boots (I reserved mines).
    Originally posted by danman
    If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• loveless
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      Sooo, anybody handle any of this seasons footwear yet? Kinda sorta digging those tornado's on Lazzari, but that upturned smallish looking toebox makes me think I may need to size up. Leather looks semi-delish from pics, but would like real world thoughts.
      i got a pair of the black tornados from lazari and thought the same thing before, but after wearing them im finding that this seasons 7s are comparable to last. only difference is it might be slightly more snug all around.

ccp always tends to be slightly generous with the leather around the toe box to produce exaggerated creases after wear. but this season seem to not be that way.

the heel, ankle and arch areas seem a little narrower and more snug than past seasons. the heel itself is narrower and less chunky than last season. a little taller, prob by about 1/2 - 1/3 inches. the toe joint area seems actually a little wider than normal.

in all the effect it produces is diferent than past boots of the seasons. in some places the boot is narrower and in some places wider. he seems to always be changing little things here and there every season but this time it does seems more different. almost like he used a different last/foot mold.
      Last edited by loveless; 06-26-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

so is the verdict that these tornados are the fucking shit?
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

I think the verdict is that they're a slight variation/evolution from last season. After a while, you can only have so many pairs of black diagonal zip boots that essentially have the same pattern base.

The new ones (there are at least two variants with different treatments) look really nice, but if you already own a pair of CCp black boots then money can be better spent elsewhere.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            I think the verdict is that they're a slight variation/evolution from last season. After a while, you can only have so many pairs of black diagonal zip boots that essentially have the same pattern base.

The new ones (there are at least two variants with different treatments) look really nice, but if you already own a pair of CCp black boots then money can be better spent elsewhere.
            ARE YOU SURE?????

Comment

• Spencer
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              ARE YOU SURE?????

Albert is obviously high.

Thanks for the rundown loveless. I had the old tornados in a 9 (I'm a 10) and eventually sold them. Mind posting up some pics? Lazzari's are teeny.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

ARE YOU SURE?????

Don't get me wrong Joey, some of the new treatments to the leathers are sick as fuck! I just gotta think more now when i drop $2k for some booties. I'm trying to complete my CCP boot "rainbow" as I got a pair in black, gray and white right now.

The 1 hole derbys are definitely a disappointment IMO. Like Carol looked at some grandma footwear and tried to implement it within his own realm.

I still want to see more details of the fiberglass coat.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• loveless
                  • Feb 2007

so is the verdict that these tornados are the fucking shit?
                  yea, the verdict is "FUCK YES". metal thing is cool in concept but a little weird cause it kinda gets caught on things if resting your feet, i guess it'll keep the arch stable? the scaring is more subtle but present. the zipper is unbelievable cause it actually travels right on top of the heel counter (which is hidden and stitched from the inside), which is the big difference from the past tornado which just kinda divided the whole inner boot in the middle. as an owner of the old tornado's id say these blow those out of the water. i got last seasons side zips and these are better as well.

yea, i mean personally and generally, i think every season his bread and butter zip boots get better construction wise, fit wise and style wise (argueable). i've had boots starting from 04 up till now and the over all quality and fit and construction is noticably improved. ie, i had two of the original tornado zips and wrap arounds and the zippers always broke off, stitching would break, an the fit was kind of awkward (baggy in some places tight in others..this is due to the way he sets up the boot for crease wearing, but still u want a 1500, 2k boot to fit good), sometimes one foot would be bigger than the other, blah blah. but the boots are defintely always getting closer to perfect season.

ill post pix later today

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

fuck man. now i want 2 kop.

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

I know. loveless gave me wood.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

hahaha

alright, I can't wait to see some candid detail shots of the new buutz :)

The details got me intrigued loveless!

Spence, when you gonna post up a WAYWT with dems spirals? I'd love to see how you pair them with everything

Comment

• Spencer
                          • Feb 2007

I take shitty self-pics, but I'll be out 'n about this weekend with friends, so I'll get a pic snapped or two. Although it's gonna be fucking hot. I may be wearing just the spirals.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

hahaha WORD!

yeah man, tell me about the fucking heat. It hit 108 or something like that midday yesterday here and I have to wear a button up, pants and CCP boots (keeping it on topic here haha) every day.

When it's not that, then I'm in a tee and some shorts... hence no WAYWTs from me as of late. I AM interested in seeing some of Faust's experimentations with shorts + boots and how it is pulled off because if it can be done and done right, I'm all over that fucker!

Comment

• Spencer
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

That ^ is all I saw.

How's the humidity? It'll be mid 90's where I'll be, but it's the humidity that kills.

loveless, get all xxx with them boot pics. I want close-ups, shots of the insides...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

humidity isn't bad, but it's not super-dry heat like it would be in AZ. Just sucks when one sweats easily. I'd be dead without air conditioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎