Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

The gloved shirt i can say for sure is supersick. The glovy thingy just fits on spot and it looks great. Maybe i like it so much bc its a bit ninjasteez like the gloved pieces from BBS...You know i like da ninjas. The material feels supernice, i even like it more thant the vein shirt in regards of design and fit...
    its quite tight tough. I was wearing the 46 for the shooting and honestly it squeezed my breast. This is a result of working out, which makes my chest a bit bigger than it is ment to be...Thus i often have problems with blazers which tend to flare out in the chest, while being perfect in the shoulders. when i size up, shoulders and sleeves are getting loose, but the chest is perfect...so if you are a regular 46 this will fit you, but tight...dunno if this made sense...

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    whats the experience like in wearing that gloved dress shirt?
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Thanks for these clarifications Theaddict, based on my experience, I thought that CCP shirts were almost always smaller than their tag, I am a 46 in jackets, coats and leathers, but a 48 in his shirts (including the 2010 versions).
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• holger
        • Mar 2009

i am in 3 weeks in berlin and hope to see the new collection from CCP on darklands.
        Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
        SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Trebre
          • Mar 2009

Got the same problem with the chest area. I'm almost always a 46, but in CCPs more strict pieces i often need to size up which ends in other issues with fit.
          Got the Vein shirt in a 46 and if i don't breathe to deep it'll hold together nicely
          Guess one just have to... waste less air in CCP.
          Which in itself seems very environment-friendly!

>addict, would you say that gloved shirt fits smaller than vein shirt?
          And which size you wearing in the pants? 46 right?

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

yeah i would definitely say that the gloved shirt fits tigther than the vein shirt.
            and yes i am wearing a size 46 in that pant!

Originally posted by Trebre View Post
            Got the same problem with the chest area. I'm almost always a 46, but in CCPs more strict pieces i often need to size up which ends in other issues with fit.
            Got the Vein shirt in a 46 and if i don't breathe to deep it'll hold together nicely
            Guess one just have to... waste less air in CCP.
            Which in itself seems very environment-friendly!

>addict, would you say that gloved shirt fits smaller than vein shirt?
            And which size you wearing in the pants? 46 right?
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post
              Thanks for these clarifications Theaddict, based on my experience, I thought that CCP shirts were almost always smaller than their tag, I am a 46 in jackets, coats and leathers, but a 48 in his shirts (including the 2010 versions).
              ditto.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by holger View Post
                i am in 3 weeks in berlin and hope to see the new collection from CCP on darklands.
                This guy is crushing it with the posts. I love them. Keep it up.

Comment

• Trebre
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  yeah i would definitely say that the gloved shirt fits tigther than the vein shirt.
                  and yes i am wearing a size 46 in that pant!
                  Thank's!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by holger View Post
                    AWESOME!!!!!!

Originally posted by Trebre View Post
                    tell me about it.. I have one shirt in 48 which I can't really wear because of this. I also had to size up to 52 in a leather to fit the armholes
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Thought I would post these for you guys. The kangaroo leather spiral zips. The colour has been described by EM as 'gunmetal' for want of a better term.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                        Thought I would post these for you guys. The kangaroo leather spiral zips. The colour has been described by EM as 'gunmetal' for want of a better term.

Lovely permutation. are they backed/lined with another leather or is it kangaroo doubled up? Kangaroo leather is typically thinner by itself than you'd like to use for something as structured as carol's boots... at least the roo leather that I've handled. The color is fucking lovely. He does such an amazing job with dying. It's ridiculous.
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Ivans On High
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2008

Another pic to show the suppleness of the leather:

Comment

• mdw3
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                            Is the color more toward the brown or gray family? It is a bit hard to tell in the photos . . . . Thanks.

Comment

• Boki
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by mdw3 View Post
                              Is the color more toward the brown or gray family? It is a bit hard to tell in the photos . . . . Thanks.
                              grey, man.

Comment

• holger
                                • Mar 2009

YES! they are perfect. i am looking for exact this model in black or darkgrey!
                                I find these shoes in paris (le eclaireur)?
                                Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                                SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍