• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post

Same here, sometimes hard to get what he really wants.
    It's easy though : ZanatomicBoss wants CCP.

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      sure, but what really is CCP?

wanting CCP is only the beginning.
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

You might be right on that one but too easy since thats what we all want!
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

^No. Only if the item is worth it, not for the sake of owning CCP.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
            Ah ah ah ! Best joke of the year.
            None a single CCP item is worth is fucking price !
            Go directly to the insane prices thread.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
              You might be right on that one but too easy since thats what we all want!
              not me. well, not really. sometimes i get an urge, which quickly goes away. actually going to ebay a couple of old simple pieces this weekend (please don't flood my PM box).
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Ah ah ah ! Best joke of the year.
                None a single CCP item is worth is fucking price !
                Go directly to the insane prices thread.
                The second part of the sentence your quoting is more important, because that's the impression I get through a lot of posts.

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                  • Oct 2008

I want fewer questions about form, size, material, and color. These are questions that any carol stockist could easily answer, if they could understand what the fuck the question is.

This is not Internet Shopping101 for the mentally disabled.

SO, after posting a 'comprehensive breakdown' of carol fabrics I noticed something I hadn't before.

WM
                  WV
                  WO
                  CO
                  RA
                  LE
                  PL
                  MD
                  CU

WM
                  WV
                  WO
                  CO
                  RA
                  LE
                  PL
                  MD
                  CU

These are not all of the fabric abbreviations used by CCP, only the long standing ones I could think off the top of my head. Admittedly it's not that interesting...WWW and DO and COM are in there too.
                  Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                  is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Oh weh mir View Post
                      I want fewer questions about form, size, material, and color. These are questions that any carol stockist could easily answer, if they could understand what the fuck the question is.

This is not Internet Shopping101 for the mentally disabled.
                      Thanks for the break downs. Must say I am quite clueless.

CCP customize his own fabrics every season, and does not use what is available/offered from the fabric manufacturers...(perhaps another factor why his stuff are expensive?).
                      Last edited by fenrost; 03-15-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                        I am pretty sure that most CCP items are not worth the retail price but that is not what you pay for imo.
                        Would never buy anything for the sake of just owning it, makes no sense at all.
                        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                          • Oct 2008

I really enjoy the actual discussion of fabrics, cuts, etc, and have found that those, more often than not, are had through PM exchange. Fenrost, you have been especially helpful to me in this way.

My issue here is that lately there is a lot of, "what does ccp fabrics come from?" "what ccp jacket are good with ccp pants with fabrics?" "will ccp make special for me a object tanned anal plug shaped like my head so I can finally see what I type in ccp thread"

I do have a list of many 2009 fabric compositions/cuts/etc. and I'm sure many others members do as well, compiled through the same sort of research anyone could do if they gave enough of a shit to take the time. I don't post that sort of information here for the same reason I take down photographs of items after a few days. This is not a closed forum and people abuse that fact all the time, in this thread more than any other due to Carol's intentionally low profile and lack of publicity.

I love to discuss the designers work, but I don't want to undermine his intentions while doing so. Sorry for being a cunt, just need to vent. Still a great thread, still a great forum.

Also, what about CCP pricing seems unfair to you TheNotoriousT?
                          Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                          is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Oh weh mir View Post
                            I really enjoy the actual discussion of fabrics, cuts, etc, and have found that those, more often than not, are had through PM exchange. Fenrost, you have been especially helpful to me in this way.

My issue here is that lately there is a lot of, "what does ccp fabrics come from?" "what ccp jacket are good with ccp pants with fabrics?" "will ccp make special for me a object tanned anal plug shaped like my head so I can finally see what I type in ccp thread"

I do have a list of many 2009 fabric compositions/cuts/etc. and I'm sure many others members do as well, compiled through the same sort of research anyone could do if they gave enough of a shit to take the time. I don't post that sort of information here for the same reason I take down photographs of items after a few days. This is not a closed forum and people abuse that fact all the time, in this thread more than any other due to Carol's intentionally low profile and lack of publicity.

I love to discuss the designers work, but I don't want to undermine his intentions while doing so. Sorry for being a cunt, just need to vent. Still a great thread, still a great forum.

Also, what about CCP pricing seems unfair to you TheNotoriousT?
                            Agreed.

Tbh, I just can't bring myself paying retail for most of the "other SZ" labels.. just different perspective of things I suppose.. : \
                            Last edited by fenrost; 03-11-2010, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Goldsmith
                              • Dec 2007

CCP Fe male footwear

Can anyone answer this size comparison question. I have quite a few pairs in mens size 5 shoes and boots... I am female and they are a tiny bit roomy but I like the look... has anyone had the opportunity to see side by side mens and womens to compare the look??? I usually don't like a womens adaptation of a mens but in Carol's case are the womens and mens the same look say in the one lace or the tornado boot????
                              Any input is appreciated...

Comment

• Goldsmith
                                • Dec 2007

CCP sneaker style

Sorry everyone I have another question.. What do you think of the CCP leather high top sneaker... I like the style as I think converse look cool, but what about this upscale ones???? The are quite expensive has anyone seen them and can you tell me what you think..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎