• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

No problem.
    Better twice than none !
    The lookbook pics haven't been posted till now, for sure.
    Thanks.

Comment

• luxaeterna
      • Aug 2009

Thanks for posting. God, the things I would do for that leather jacket...

Comment

• seenmy
        • May 2009

I still want to see close ups of that womens boot to understand the sole,they look so fucking awesome in the pics

Comment

• Kaaos
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ngoa View Post
          Would this one work as a men's bag?
          Judging by the collection name (FE-MALE) I was hoping so...

I would like to get one for myself.

Comment

• BSR
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Kaaos View Post
            Would this one work as a man's bag?
            Judging by the collection name (FE-MALE) I was hoping so...

I would like to get one for myself.

it's the woman's version of the MALE bigger one. whereas i think fe-male poell 09 is overall better than male, i don't feel this smaller bag, particularly if you're a guy. the male one is wild, this handbag looks like a bad caricatural precious miniature. my 2c
            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Kaaos
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
              it's the woman's version of the MALE bigger one. whereas i think fe-male poell 09 is overall better than male, i don't feel this smaller bag, particularly if you're a guy. the male one is wild, this handbag looks like a bad caricatural precious miniature. my 2c
              thanks BSR,
              nice to hear that there is a bigger male version of it.
              That 'rhombus' silver mechanism is great.

I saw one on Lazzari but it's impossible to say if it's male or female version. Any idea on the size of the male bag?

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

i think the lazzari one is the female version again, the proportions on the bigger one are different, it's vertically oriented whereas the female one is horizontal. i didn't measure it, but the male one is around 55-60cm high i would say, it's a big and heavy thing, they might still have it at L'E in Paris.
                pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

We had the male version at darklands and bsr is totally right. It's relatively big compared to the womans version and longer from top to bottom. Quite heavy and substantial with the rubber dipping.
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

The first pics in ngoa's message on top of this very same page are showing the male version of the bag, in white. But it comes as well in black.

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    We had the male version at darklands and bsr is totally right. It's relatively big compared to the womans version and longer from top to bottom. Quite heavily priced and substantial with the rubber dipping.
                    Yes. 4500E, iirc.
                    Last edited by Chant; 05-17-2010, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                      Yes. 4500E, iirc.
                      3300 euros actually, so cheap...
                      pix

Comment

• luxaeterna
                        • Aug 2009

thats chump change. just whore yourself out to 33 fat chicks for 100E a piece.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

The gray asymmetric dropcrotch pants looks to be made out of an awesome fabric. As much as I love the denim version with chainseams, these is a little bit easier to "handle".

And a question,

Have anyone here tried or seen this parka, does it work for males or does the cut look to fe-male? I think it is a unisex piece though.

Anyone know of a stockist that has it in a sz 46?

Last edited by bestial; 05-18-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=bestial;239137]The gray asymmetric dropcrotch pants looks to be made out of an awesome fabric. As much as I love the denim version with chainseams, these is a little bit easier to "handle".

You talking about these?
                            Online sales of international clothing brands and young independent designers, unique fashion products result of intense research and selection.

I have the size 46 at home at the moment but will send it back today since they are a little to tight on me.
                            If you want them drop Matteo a line and he can reserve them for you.
                            The MORPH fabric is super nice. I am sure you'll like it.

The chainseam pants with the medium drop crotch are great as well.
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• huckleberry
                              • Jul 2009

The last time I was at the library in London they had a few of those parkas, that was a little while back now though. Porbably worth a try.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

Notrious, no I meant these for women

The ones you showed from Lazzari, I already have in nicht fabric, sz 44, but you should know that as they where part of the suit I tried to sell earlier. Kept the pants though.

huckleberry, oh, okey! I will try and contact them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎