• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yvain
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
    Reflective as in razor tipped...
    A few new pieces at A. Bison leather Scarstitch looks ill. Basically the same price as the others.
    Around $6k right? How's the color, I was thinking it might be a bit too grey if one is looking for a black jacket then I saw some pics in different lighting and it didn't look too bad

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

It's a cool grey, much darker than the 08 calf. Almost blue hues in some lighting. Bad-ass. Yes, around 6k.
      Last edited by Peasant; 04-02-2011, 12:26 PM. Reason: added price...

Comment

• AENAON
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

Milan - Salone del mobile

I ve heard Carol Christian Poell will exhibit a design object in this design/furniture exhibition... does anybody know more about this story?

Comment

• sinbad
          • Dec 2009

I hate china fake, I do not buy Rick Owen and Dior because it's a fake from China sold in many sites. now they fake carol... but I've seen fake CCP from Turkey on Ebay(fake stuff site) last year.
          ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• thejarc
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sinbad View Post
            I hate china fake, I do not buy Rick Owen and Dior because it's a fake from China sold in many sites. now they fake carol... but I've seen fake CCP from Turkey on Ebay(fake stuff site) last year.
            You mean all of Rick's and Dior's clothes is fake and everything sold on ebay is too?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

just wondering if anyone can clarify the direction ccp is taking with this latest collection. all the advance pics we have seen seem to show spring summer outfits that are slowly beginning to trickle into boutiques. but what about fall winter? will these same styles be released in heavier fabrics or is there another part of the collection that no one has been made privy to? or is this just a light collection with a possibly heavier one to follow?
              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

I thought the same thing when the images surfaced. Mostly light-weight fabrics, shorts and cropped pants, 3/4 sleeve blazers and light colors. There are minimal heavy pieces; just long coats and a few selvedge pieces..but even the leathers from last year are trimmed down. Hope to see some more substantial shit in the months to come. I guess the one exception would be the Cimperlands. Definite winter gear..but(t) ugly.

Comment

• holger
                  • Mar 2009

wow!

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                  SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• smash
                    • Jan 2010

As I remember, this pair list in the alan. online long time ago. Just wonder no one kope this.......

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                      just wondering if anyone can clarify the direction ccp is taking with this latest collection. all the advance pics we have seen seem to show spring summer outfits that are slowly beginning to trickle into boutiques. but what about fall winter? will these same styles be released in heavier fabrics or is there another part of the collection that no one has been made privy to? or is this just a light collection with a possibly heavier one to follow?
                      Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                      I thought the same thing when the images surfaced. Mostly light-weight fabrics, shorts and cropped pants, 3/4 sleeve blazers and light colors. There are minimal heavy pieces; just long coats and a few selvedge pieces..but even the leathers from last year are trimmed down. Hope to see some more substantial shit in the months to come. I guess the one exception would be the Cimperlands. Definite winter gear..but(t) ugly.

in terms of materials, I don't think its notably lighter than last season. if you think of 09, I would say the heavier pieces were the coats and leathers which are similar this season. there were some pieces that were perhaps lighter than usual, but I wouldn't say the collection overall is that much different. selvedge material used in coats and trousers is pretty rigid, though I'm not sure how many stores will carry a substantial selection given the price tags. denim is typical weight, some trousers were made of pretty heavy fabrics, one version of the high neck coat was equally thick as last season.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by holger View Post
                        wow!
                        would probably work well with the reflective coat

smash..agreed...these were for sale on the site....last time i looked they had a sz10 left....think i prefer the standard black on black...

from seeing the new selection of the leather on the footwear so far,:
                        - LUC-PTC is as heavy and thick as the HOIL from last season. really nice on the tornadoes and derbyz.....will age beautifully
                        - CUL-PTC seems to be the new CUBA, but has far more aggressive scarring than i remember from previous seasons.....gotta work out if its too much for me..some of the scarring i have seen almost looks like the leather has 'melted to bubbling point'....reminds me a bit of the dripped latex
                        Last edited by eton97; 04-12-2011, 07:43 AM.
                        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• AENAON
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2009

You cannot tell if 2010 collection was autumn/winter or spring/summer since we already know CCP does not function like this. There are several cases where the fabric make the same garment more A/W or more S/S.

it depends also from the stockists own choices about what kind of ''tone'' they want to provide to their clients.

Personally I guess that 2010 looks heavier than previous collections but this is too general and each style should be interpreted separately.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AENAON View Post
                            You cannot tell if 2010 collection was autumn/winter or spring/summer since we already know CCP does not function like this. There are several cases where the fabric make the same garment more A/W or more S/S.

it depends also from the stockists own choices about what kind of ''tone'' they want to provide to their clients.

Personally I guess that 2010 looks heavier than previous collections but this is too general and each style should be interpreted separately.

what sayest thou playa?
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              what sayest thou playa?
                              the obvious
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
                                • May 2009

the new tornados have the slimmest shaft to date I think,were completly snug even on my twig like legs, the spiral jeans are also very slim/come up small in my opinion so if buying online be aware as I can usually get in 46 but a 48 was tight all over for me in these,fabric is softer I think has a little stretch in it and is really nice.

I also tried a dead end suit pant on which was a really light almost fine mesh like fabric,which I had never seen before,I cant recall the name though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎