Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonejelly
    • Jul 2008

Are the white size zips at A from the new collection? The rock hard ones?

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
      Are the white size zips at A from the new collection? The rock hard ones?
      If you mean the GREY ones they are from last season or are you talking about the ones that they have on display in store?
      These are from a few seasons back and are not meant to be actually worn.
      Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 04-13-2011, 10:35 AM.
      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
        If you mean the GREY ones they are from last season or are you talking about the ones that they have on display in store?
        These are from a few seasons back and are not meant to be actually worn.
        gotcha. i was in fact referring to the white ones on display. thanks.

Comment

• Darklands
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

WOCELL

Originally posted by StrAngeRy View Post
          yea man, you are right, wocell is very stiff, but I wouldn't say its very thick.. sorry can't help here.
          ageed. it is certainly a typically Carol stiff fabric, but it is not thick. it has a very dry hand . . .

Comment

• seenmy
            • May 2009

wocell isnt the fabric I was describing that sparked the initial question for sure,I handled a worcell garment also though.

Comment

• gohn
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by sinbad View Post
              I hate china fake, I do not buy Rick Owen and Dior because it's a fake from China sold in many sites. now they fake carol... but I've seen fake CCP from Turkey on Ebay(fake stuff site) last year.
              would you mind to share some pics with us? Dior is quite easy to be replicated as LV. But I really doubt the fake RO and CCP can delude buyers.

As I know, RO has quite reputation in HK fashion coteria, especially the flag store established. Hence sort of local clothes makers start to make "looks like" RO style pieces. But it is easily recongized.

Comment

• mizzar
                • Mar 2008

Wool - intarsia, high collar, globa
                Leather - the same but leathers in dust, in drksdw, in black blisterred.
                2 or 3 models of pants.
                Zippers are the same RY but more shiny, codes and papers are same as real. Labels are a little bit off, they are not grainy like the real ones.
                From a bad picture (40% in classifieds) you won't tell the difference.
                ____
                sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• AENAON
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

SQUARTTER

Yesterday CCP presented in Milan, object tanned horse in a three floor building near his studio. Munk/ Gomma Mathias Modica played music. If somebody took pictures of the event, please let me know

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

An object tanned horse?!

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      An object tanned horse?!
                      Yep, the one that was already visible on some of the shots from the first presentation for the buyers.

I have not been to the exhibition btw, just saw some pics of that horse from the first presentation.
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• AENAON
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2009

it was tanned like some of his leather pieces. same treatment applied in a dead horse! I ve heard it looked miserable, almost demonic!

Comment

• nictan
                          • Jul 2009

now thats something else. anyone got pics? or links? tried searching to no avail.

Comment

• jscl
                            • Jan 2010

JUST THE HITS

Comment

• sinbad
                              • Dec 2009

[QUOTE=gohn;301815]would you mind to share some pics with us? Dior is quite easy to be replicated as LV. But I really doubt the fake RO and CCP can delude buyers.

You take a look in ioffer.com site has many fake RO , I've seen some seller sold on ebay I can remember.Because I was mistake to buy fake from...site, That is my own stupidity is being deceived.
                              ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AENAON View Post
                                it was tanned like some of his leather pieces. same treatment applied in a dead horse! I ve heard it looked miserable, almost demonic!
                                I reckon you'd be pretty miserable if you'd been object dyed.

Seriously WTF is Poell on? I thought 1600 euro jeans were stupid enough, but that was before I head about the object dyed horse.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎