X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spencer
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Have the cobbler cut the connecting piece!

Cobbler schmobbler. Carol would want you to take a hacksaw to them bitches. No doubt!

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      Have the cobbler cut the connecting piece! Lovely boots though. Would love to see them worn.
      Oh what luxury if the only dilemma was "to bridge or not to bridge".
      Mr Cobbler's gonna have to hack these puppies into a toeless boot, haha, considering my woes stem from a sizing issue.

Regarding the bridge, keep in mind that we're viewing it at eye level in the photos; in reality, when seeing them down on the ground the effect becomes much more subtle – a bit of an optical illusion, inspiring a double-take from those who even notice it at all. Given my tall, heeled Guidi's fall into a similar color family, that bridge - for me - provides a necessary distinction (or would have. grr..)
      sain't

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Interest - stunning boots. Not sure what size you are after but lazzarri has 1 pair left in a 39

Online sales of international clothing brands and young independent designers, unique fashion products result of intense research and selection.
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

So sweet of you. But being 5'11" means I'd probably tip over in anything smaller than a 40 - unless we remove a toe. Or three. ;)
          sain't

Comment

• Macro
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I think the connecting sole kills it. Less is more.
            really? i think its very feminine. kinda 'wedgy'
            every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

for those who want to see the thing, the horse will be displayed at the new L'Eclaireur store, in the Royal Monceau hotel
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Might be a good excuse for a trip to Paris.
                When is this gonna take place?
                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• seenmy
                  • May 2009

I would imagine during 1 of the summer fashion weeks,hopefully mens in june?

Comment

• AENAON
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009

the o.t. horse should be for sale...

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

it will probably be for sale (for mega ballers). should be there next week afaik, and for an unknown period of time...
                      pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

is any of the new collection going to accompany it? seems like the majority of the 2010 collection has yet to appear anywhere.
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Very exciting. I'll be able to see this bad boy in person in a couple of weeks then.... and subsequently make myself poor by going to Rue Herold.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                            is any of the new collection going to accompany it? seems like the majority of the 2010 collection has yet to appear anywhere.
                            i don't think so, the new l'E store, 'Royal Eclaireur' isn't a big space, and will display mostly unique pieces... a sort of hadida's greatest hits collection

on the other hand, a lot of 2010 pieces is till to be produced and delivered... hopefully before summer.
                            pix

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                              it will probably be for sale (for mega ballers). should be there next week afaik, and for an unknown period of time...
                              this would be an amazing investment, but then again, i'd be wary of special editions
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• miserableman
                                • Dec 2009

There's some new stuff at Degli Effetti, leather blazer w/metal is a little on the expensive side.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎