Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sCrAtChy
    • Oct 2009

I wore a CCP pant for the whole day today. And seriously even though it looks sick, it is the most uncomfortable thing that I have ever wore in my life. The pockets are not even and the fabric sticks to your skin. I took it off immediately as soon as I got home. Anyone has the same problem?

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Yes, but I don't consider it as a problem, but a feature :D
      Grailed link

Comment

• sagill1119
        • Oct 2010

It happens to me, but you will get used to it.

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
        I wore a CCP pant for the whole day today. And seriously even though it looks sick, it is the most uncomfortable thing that I have ever wore in my life. The pockets are not even and the fabric sticks to your skin. I took it off immediately as soon as I got home. Anyone has the same problem?

Comment

• MWNN
          Banned
          • Mar 2011

same thing =)

All my pants from CCP is the most uncomfortable pants I ever wear.
          But this is CCP . If you like the piece from CCP you must not think about how comfortable it is . JUST wear IT and enjoy ! If you want comfortable - just wear Adidas sports pants =)))

Comment

• eton97
            • Dec 2008

Wow.......I'm a fan of ccp and get the whole 'it wears you' and some pieces like the leather jackets and footwear need breaking in or have high armholes etc, but wearing an itchy fabric which drives you mad all day and sticks to you, just because it's ccp, seems nuts to me.
            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• MWNN
              Banned
              • Mar 2011

sCrAtChy

About what Pants are you talking ?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

cosign. I've tried on jackets that didn't fit me / in which I couldn't move, and left them on the racks. I think its ok for something to feel fitted or even constricting in an armour-like manner due to fabric stiffness, but if its "the most uncomfortable thing that you've ever wore", maybe you should reconsider.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MWNN
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  cosign. I've tried on jackets that didn't fit me / in which I couldn't move, and left them on the racks. imo its ok for something to feel fitted or even constricting in an armour-like manner due to fabric stiffness, but if its "the most uncomfortable thing that you've ever wore", maybe you should reconsider.
                  But how it looks ! Like you said Armour LIKE makes you feel sooo good . And I really like this feeling. And feeling of uncomfortable going far far away !

Comment

• hallucination
                    • Jan 2011

I enjoy sleeping in CCPs, to get possessed by nightmares and find myself waking up with cuts and bruises.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ lol.

Lowrey, I think CCP is for people who are into S&M, but this way they just have their own private S&M session and no one will even notice.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sagill1119
                        • Oct 2010

lolololol
                        Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        /\ lol.

Lowrey, I think CCP is for people who are into S&M, but this way they just have their own private S&M session and no one will even notice.

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

I have some Poell jeans that are the super comfy. Same with my cordovan derbies. Just gotta pick the right fabrics and break that shit in.

Have sold a few things in the past because they were way too inconvenient to wear. It's unfortunate that many have to buy without trying and without the option of a cash return. That's some dedication.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            I have some Poell jeans that are the super comfy. Same with my cordovan derbies. Just gotta pick the right fabrics and break that shit in.

Have sold a few things in the past because they were way too inconvenient to wear. It's unfortunate that many have to buy without trying and without the option of a cash return. That's some dedication.
                            That's one way of putting it...
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gavagai
                              • May 2010

I really respect many women. Their shoes and much of their garments fit and feel like CCP. They do it for fashion...if it kills their feet and they are terribly uncomfortable they grin (most of the time) and bear it. I can't do it...

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

I was seriously thinking that exact response was going to be posted as I was typing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎