X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eton97
    • Dec 2008

Cheers AKA good point.
    Obviously Mr Poell needs to familiarise himself with dylon velvet black machine wash dye. I can recommend highly it
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Agent L
      • Sep 2006

Both are color code 11 but clearly the Spirals are much darker. IMHO, the Spirals are pretty much black.

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Agent l. Thanks for that. Quite a noticable difference when next to each other. Only ccp can have several variations if the same colour ;-)
        I hear the fit of the spirals is smaller as well as the colour difference

Comment

• Agent L
          • Sep 2006

No worries. Yeah, the spirals are cut much smaller. Had to go with a 50!

Comment

• seenmy
            • May 2009

agreed I have the spiral in 48 and it could not be tighter on the waist, the 46 in the dead end I could still wear a half size smaller I think if pushed.

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

Bloody hell.
              I just dont get it
              I took a sz 50 in the dead-ends and I'm (so i thought) not a big guy (sz46 in leather jackets). I have got an inch room in the waist, but the legs and thigh area are pretty tight as i can comfortably manage, as per my fit picks in 'recent purchases' a while back.

They probably don't produce my size in spirals and if they did they'd be called helter-skelters.

Comment

• seenmy
                • May 2009

you would fit probably the same size in spirals as you do in dead end I think.if you have room in a 50 waist on dead end the spiral would just be snug

Comment

• AENAON
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

amazing colours and images

http://hypebeast.com/2011/06/carol-christian-poell-object-dyed-no-seam-drip-rubber-leather-sneaker/

Comment

• miserableman
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                    Bloody hell.
                    I just dont get it
                    I took a sz 50 in the dead-ends and I'm (so i thought) not a big guy (sz46 in leather jackets). I have got an inch room in the waist, but the legs and thigh area are pretty tight as i can comfortably manage, as per my fit picks in 'recent purchases' a while back.

They probably don't produce my size in spirals and if they did they'd be called helter-skelters.
                    I'm a big guy as you know (CCP 52 mostly) and I got my dead end jeans in a 50 now, they fit fine.

Next time someone asks I guess you're gonna have to start saying "I'm not a big guy(if you chop me in half)"

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by AENAON View Post
                      http://hypebeast.com/2011/06/carol-christian-poell-object-dyed-no-seam-drip-rubber-leather-sneaker/
                      with hypebeast, feel free to just copy paste their pictures without credit because thats the philosophy for their entire site

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

How many of your photos have they stolen? These fuckers prowl SZ for content like fishermen.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

they've copied entire posts as well as individual pictures, most of which have been exclusively granted.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• franz
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            with hypebeast, feel free to just copy paste their pictures without credit because thats the philosophy for their entire site

These websites'philosophy often get me depressed: it just seems they specialize in indiscriminate praise with no thinking or critical sense. It's a glorified ad catalog.
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

I think they're just the reg. white sneaks. The hue is off / altered.

Comment

• eton97
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                                I think they're just the reg. white sneaks. The hue is off / altered.
                                Peasant. I think you are wrong buddy. I tried on some new 2010 white kangaroo derbies (same colour as the below dipped) and lowreys pictures are actually true to life.
                                The White really is that White and the eyelet bleeding is that 'ghostly' grey.
                                The regular 2009 are more a bone/off White colour as per the Darklands pics.

Lowrey. Beautiful photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎