Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

Me too. For the third time now. Best of SZ.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by smash View Post
      Pretty sure they have the similar construction.
      thats correct

Originally posted by magic View Post
      i am confused.. did 09 version has gap as well? i initially thought the ones at ink were the new 2010, as it seem to have a gap on the sole but covered by the latex.
      my 09's have a smaller hole that doesn't go all the way through, but I believe the sole construction is the same.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

squartter the motion picture: http://www.carolchristianpoell.com/index-male-squartter.html

(click on link bottom right)
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

actually when I was in Paris I had an invitation from the people at L'E to come and see good ole Horsie...........
          however the wanted me to come at 10:30 am on the day I was scheduled to leave............... so I passed
          thought it was kinda fun and stupid at the same time......
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

funny day.. after leaving a leather seat chair and noticed the dead end seams has left a signature mark on the leather. 'dead end' speak!
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• hallucination
              • Jan 2011

Spoken indeed, loving the Dead End on my ass..

Comment

• doldrums
                • Dec 2008

More Dead-End feedback:

got a pair of the jeans in 48.

I'm usually comfortable in a size 48 for CCP breadsticks (though I can get into a 46, they end up hugging too much). These would have been more ideal in a 46 for me. They have about a 1/2-1inch extra space in the waist and have more room than I expected in the rest of the pants as well. The material does give so thats a bad prognostic sign for the future.

A 46 would have been more ideal but I'm fine to rock these a bit more relaxed. If anyone has a 46, let me know!!!

Until then...these are still pretty awesome.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ I told you all that they run big on the last page.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• doldrums
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    /\ I told you all that they run big on the last page.
                    I know - it was duly noted/appreciated. I had limited opportunities and went for it/broke. There isn't that much difference in the legs between a 46 and 48 (per quoted measurements) so its not a huge issue outside of the need for a belt.

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

he seem to create stuff for a specific body type to me..Slim. sizing up might only in the waist but not leg.
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

I really must have got one of the odd sized smaller pairs.
                        Was just discussing with notorious about sizing. He feels the same way as you doldrums.

Then again, there does seem to be an obsession with things being shrink wrapped, and from the studio shots (which I assume is how carol sees his clothes best represented) the jeans are being worn far more relaxed.
                        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                          Then again, there does seem to be an obsession with things being shrink wrapped

yes... this is the terrible influence of theaddict upon us
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

I'm sure mr moustache could have sized down 2x, but mr poell felt the jeans were best represented with this fit. Far from shrink wrapped and skinny.

Edit: And I bet there's no one with dead ends here that fit this baggy?

you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• miserableman
                              • Dec 2009

Biggest problem I have with them is the length, could have done with another cm or 2 just to be sure.

Comment

• doldrums
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                                I'm sure mr moustache could have sized down 2x, but mr poell felt the jeans were best represented with this fit. Far from shrink wrapped and skinny.

Edit: And I bet there's no one with dead ends here that fit this baggy?

[/IMG][/URL]
                                That's about how they fit me except the calf region on my pants would he better on me if they were tighter and I need a belt.

Totally agree about the length though - they should have been longer. I'm not that tall but not short either (6ft) and they wouldn't work too well any shorter.
                                Last edited by doldrums; 07-14-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎