Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

My mom went to Letterman the other day when he was on. Looked like some "urine" on his feet.

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

should xpost the first pic to Lost&Found too

hes a big fans of CCP..
      Last edited by magic; 01-21-2012, 09:59 AM.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• miserableman
        • Dec 2009

Yes, but he's also a big fan of G-star.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

sboss
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Goldsmith
            • Dec 2007

mint green CCP derby

Please does anyone have a picture of the mint green derby that you could share?

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

all that ccp and Heidi is still bailing on him

Comment

• Heidi and Seal sitting in a tree. D I V O R C I N G.
                Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                  I buy a second coat in the largest size and cannibalize the sleeves from it. Sometimes I forget about the plight of the 99%.
                  so you would buy 2 of the same ccp coats in different sizes to make sure the sleeves work for you? either you're balling much harder than most on here or you're a kid in your dad's benz.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

^ patroklus is just fucking with you/us

internet sarcasm doesn't translate sometimes.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                      • Sep 2010

Who will get custody of Mr Ed?
                      spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• flwlessvctry
                        • Jul 2011

I cannot fathom why seal continues to be slandered on this thread i think hes a great singer with a career consisting of longevity no superficial comment can scar his legacy. Long live seal and those exuberant ccp garments he displays!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

please move on before i delete this whole worthless page. And, Heirloom, you should be ashamed of your comment, especially as the self-proclaimed human rights champion.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            please move on before i delete this whole worthless page. And, Heirloom, you should be ashamed of your comment, especially as the self-proclaimed human rights champion.
                            oh please, it's sarcasm Eugene... you know, since Heidi is a super model, and people are always giving him such a hard time. I have family member with the same condition.
                            I have nothing to be ashamed of. I never said anything like that. I have my preferences, and so do you, why do you hate me so much for the ones I have? I feel as if you judge my posts against me by choice, and you can attack me online for no apparent reason, and if I do the same I'm the "queen" or "faggot" just to mention two words you called me. I only get annoyed when you use derogatory terms, and you conveniently avoid replying to my responses every time that happens. You didn't even dare to touch the subject while we met for coffee in Antwerp. I'm not sure what game you're playing, but you're always different online than in real life. You never used that tone to me in person, so why do you do that here?

Comment

• gavagai
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                              well it's not making up for his scars.
                              Seriously? Your quote speaks for itself. Who gives a fuck if you got coffee with someone? Does that mean they shouldn't call you out for acting like a fucking idiot?

Pull yourself together. If you are going to make fun of scars on someones face you should be able to take a little criticism.

Further, Faust doesn't (for the most part) discriminate when calling people out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gavagai View Post
                                Seriously? Your quote speaks for itself. Who gives a fuck if you got coffee with someone? Does that mean they shouldn't call you out for acting like a fucking idiot?

Pull yourself together. If you are going to make fun of scars on someones face you should be able to take a little criticism.

Further, Faust doesn't (for the most part) discriminate when calling people out.
                                geez, this joke seriously was taken badly. I'll delete it if it upsets people so much...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎