X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

I know Maxfields had one for the longest time! Forgot the size though.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

If they didn't sell it in the last 6 weeks, then they have the elephant boot in gray and... black I believe. Definitely at least gray. Prices were around 1000 euro. Standard CCP pricing. They're pretty neat looking but really since it's an elastic top it would look odd unless worn under pants. I personally think the diagonal zip style is more versatile.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

LOL!! Why'd I know that Albert would be the one to answer that question. [65]

Cass, I saw the gray pair at Maxfields. A friend of mine wants them in black and does not want to compromise color for the price to be paid. I figured L'Eclaireur would have them and that someone (ahem) here would know how much they'd be asking.

I agree Albert. I prefer the diagonal zip. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for a pair of the black diagonal zip in 42, but Maxfields didn't have black and Atelier is out in that size. [:(]

Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Oh, yea I don't blame your friend for wanting black, at least, color wise, that would be more versatile. The diagonal zip is definitely were it's at though! I'm budgeting myself for a pair this fall. :)
          The colors of his leathers are sure amazing on his boots!

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Oh, yea I don't blame your friend for wanting black, at least, color wise, that would be more versatile. The diagonal zip is definitely were it's at though! I'm budgeting myself for a pair this fall. :)
            The colors of his leathers are sure amazing on his boots!

[/quote]

Yes sir! Do you know if they are getting a shipment in? I was talking to the buyer (Julian?) about some outerwear, but totally forgot to ask him about the boots.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I'm not sure, every time I'm there I ask one of the SA's about the line and they have no clue what the hell they are getting. I don't usually shop at Maxfield though. I go there to check some stuff out in person then order from A or somewhere else (not to mention I don't like paying sales tax!)..[H] Last season though, they didn't order any footwear, so who knows if they will this season (seeing as they still have oxfords and those elephant boots from years ago!).
              I definitely can't wait to see the boots this winter though. I think the jointed ones might be kind of cool but something tells me they are going to be close to $2G's and $1400-1500 is where I draw the line, heheh.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

^^ I hear you on the sales tax. Tried ordering from Atelier before turning to Maxfields. The buyer said he couldn't get his hands on the fencing jacket either and it seems as though there won't be much new CCP. At least on the order he just placed.

It's true that they've got a bunch of stuff from past seasons. I don't get that. I've been staring at the same Linea boots for at least 2-3 seasons waiting for them to get chucked down the street. Send it over to Bleu already! And speaking of Bleu, they've got a leather CCP overcoat in the back in a size 52. I didn't even want to see it because I'd drown in it, but there stuff is marked down 50%. If the size is right for you, I'd check it out.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Yea, I know the overcoat your talking about, not really my thing. The funny thing with Maxfields is that all of them are on different pages, especially when it comes to CCP. For instance, last season I asked about the oxfords and if they ordered them, I was told they probably did and they would call me when they came in, they never got them in....Then, later on when things were being marked for sale, I asked if there was any CCP (the rack was almost completely empty when it was pretty full a week earlier) and they said they sold it all but then I hear later some of it went to Bleu...lol
                  The store kind of reminds me of why I don't like shopping in LA though, if you don't roll up in a benz, wear a 10K watch, and buy half the shit in the store, you are looked down upon. And working as hard as I do for my money, I absolutely hate that feeling! *end rant..lol

So for the most part, I can count on A, lazzari, Eastern market now, and the Library for good CCP selections. If only L'E would take phone orders, I would be in CCP heaven.

Comment

• pipcleo
                    • Jan 2007

Ppppp
                    Last edited by pipcleo; 10-29-2012, 04:07 AM. Reason: Papp

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Pipcleo, can you describe the belt a bit more? I haven't seen a single photo of them and they sound awesome! If the price is decent... I may just have to add it to my collection hehe
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• soultek
                        • Feb 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"]eastern market has a delivery of ccp a week or so now.
                        Amazing retractable belt that re-rolls itself so it remains on without buckling it up. Want one

gloved knits are quite course wool.

some jointed shirts _ these seem not to work well

standout leather quality on the overlocks this season particularly and a slightly subtler contrast in the stitch. want another one too.

[/quote]

Please spare me minutes of searching threads: Where is Eastern Market, and do they have a website?

thanks

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Yes. Easternmarket.com.au

Comment

• pipcleo
                            • Jan 2007

Ppppp
                            Last edited by pipcleo; 10-29-2012, 04:08 AM. Reason: Pppp

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

pip, do you live in OZ? Can't wait to see the belt, it just sounds awesome!

(I'm going to the post office tomorrow morning before work to pick up my gloved knit. I can hardly wait.)

Edit- Pipcleo- Nope, wasn't me. :) But if you don't mind, how much were the belts?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

post pictures when you get it cas.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢