Clear All
  • cmitso412
    • Feb 2010

also seen here with a couple more pics:
    https://www.ink-clothing.com/en/deta...l/2010-/id=882

Comment

• flwlessvctry
      • Jul 2011

@ Edward B, wonderful images! thank you!

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

That Pantographic ring is nearly unwearable. Sold mine because it constantly "opened" when I bent my finger. I know what you're thinking; Poell unwearable? Never.

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

those elastic tip gloves are also a bad buy imo. you have to tug hard on the elastic to take the gloves off which then will expose the white bands inside the material. the more you do this, the more the elastic will break.

but if you are going to put them standing up on a fireplace mantle, then yeah, good buy!

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

/\
            Simply buy your size, problem solved!
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• orphée
              • Apr 2008

The elastic tip gloves work okay actually. I've had mine for two years now and while I do have to be careful when prying them off, the elastic is still intact. And I even got a size too small....took me 30 minutes to get them off my hands the first time I put them on....had to use 'shoe stretcher' spray...but at the end of the day it all worked out. You just have to be careful with them.

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

i would prefer the non-elastic tipped gloves. i've already made up my mind about those things. up to the guy to see if it was worth paying the premium for the hassle. i'm a habitual hand-washer, so gloves are not for me anyway..

Comment

• gavagai
                  • May 2010

^^^^^^^^

The iterations without the tips seem near impossible to find. I haven't seen them on the second hand market (or new) in quite some time.

I do think the elastic version is the most interesting looking "fingerless glove" I've seen.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

yeah, i regret selling mine to some guy on ebay a while back. i don't remember the code, but the leather was paper thin. they were so much better than the elastic ones...

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

I agree. Beat the hell out of them. Retape if needed.
                      Ink just received an order of the fingerless ones (sold out already of course). Two colors.
                      Despite the bullshit shops will tell you about Carol "Never producing these again" I always see them sometime. I was told they were simply too expensive to produce (man-hours vs profit) but they were made again.

I bought the elastic cuff gloves and they are a bit tricky to get off until they stretch. Then it's no problem. The look is second-to-none. Love em.

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

I wonder what the difference is between those and the finger cuffs. Seems like they would be even more fragile. I'm sure some of it is true. But cash is king.

Comment

• StrAngeRy
                          • Dec 2010

The 2009 gloves are all PCC instead of PTC gloves in 2010 collection.

Comment

• Spencer
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            That Pantographic ring is nearly unwearable. Sold mine because it constantly "opened" when I bent my finger. I know what you're thinking; Poell unwearable? Never.

If I'm not mistaken, there were a few different sizes available, even considering the nature of the ring. I have no issues wearing mine.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

There were/are sizes. Mine fit right in the middle of completely closed and open. It may have been looser than others in terms of it's ability to expand. After a few minutes of normal use it needed the size manually reduced. Too labor intensive for me.

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎