X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osn19
    • Feb 2007

Brad Pitt in CCP Leather Jacket

Just saw those pictures posted on www.thesuperficial.com. Brad Pitt wearing a beautiful black CCP leather jacket.

I thought that Pitt (or his shopping adviser) didn't have good tastes in outfit. Now he just needs to forget about the hat, and I could change my mind.

More pics and full size here : http://thesuperficial.com/2007/11/angelina_jolies_brother_wants_your_soul.php

Originally posted by blacksuit
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Brad Pitt in CCP Leather Jacket

I think he is wearing DRKSHDW cords as well. Someone has been shopping at A.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

chinorlz ccp rumor

this was started on another page but i felt its so hot that it should be here too:

Through the grapevine I hear that the new big piece is going to be... (deep breath)

A reverse-object dyed tri-layer leather jacket (kangaroo leather sandwiching objected dyed unborn calf leather which never sees the light of day as it only serves as padding) with jointing at all joints as was from last season. In keeping with his constantly evolving concepts, the jacket has full-fingered gloves with mini-joints at each point on the finger with "fingernails" created from bull leather like his limited edition boots from the current season. Bull leather is again used on all the "wear points" of the body and a panel is hidden as a flap on the front lower hem which can be folded down to function as a codpiece (a nod to the armor-like quality of his leather jacket design). Dual (overlocked) straps wrap down each arm in his newest interpretation of his twisting design and all edges are finished in pure hand-stitched baby foreskin that has been carefully tanned in a proprietary process that Carol developed from translations of medieval textbooks (he claims to have translated the entire Necronomicon and understands how to truly preserve and tan human skin). Of course to subtly highlight this innovative usage of (yet another) type of "leather", the foreskins are contrast overdyed with a deep purple that only shows up as different than black under bright sunlight or flash photography.

There is of course a fully functional hood on the jacket that is actually the fully intact tanned calf's head skin (harkening back to the debut collection of Aitor Throup). Complete with a tarnished brass ring through the nasal septum of the calf's nose.

Oddly enough, this jacket will not come with any zippers on the front. Carol means for it to be worn open with the calf's head on as an homage to how cows are processed in the abattoirs around the world.

Apparently only 5 are being made. 4 of which are slated for the Japanese market where they have been purchased already (although Minority Rev will be purchasing one purely for display purposes). The last one was picked up either by The Library or by L'Eclaireur.

Estimated price is/was $22,000.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Re: chinorlz ccp rumor

what the fu......

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

it's true. i preordered one. and apparently he's going to make pants that's reminiscent of a centaur.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

unless it has penis epaulets I'm not buying one

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

this is a joke right?....please let it be a joke......

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

i'm really excited about the twisting overlocked straps. if i'm lucky enough to be the fifth element it'll be my first piece w overlock.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• sbw4224
                    • Sep 2006

Philip, thanks for the laugh! I wouldn't put it past Carol to try and translate a book that is reported to have never existed, though.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]this is a joke right?....please let it be a joke......[/quote]

lol, why, did you already start rationalizing a future purchase?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

I hadn't seen the part about the baby foreskins.....other than that, it's not too much of a stretch....

PS - Albert you're seriously fucked up man :p

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

I hear the renowned German collector, Ernst Shiller, is planning to purchase one of the Poell suit and don it to do a collaborative work of epic (and deadly) proportions with Wolfgang Flatz, according to my source they already secured corporate sponsorship from the ?Chunk ahoy? cookie brand.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• drexl
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[/quote]

Ah yes, the phallus epaulet jacket, from Carol's collection that served as social commentary on the inequalities between male and females sexes...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[/quote]

Ah yes, the phallus epaulet jacket, from Carol's collection that served as social commentary on the inequalities between male and females sexes...

[/quote]

That was a beautiful piece. I believe he showed that collection at a hidden away Bombay brothel. All articles worn by lower caste "untouchable" models further pushing the social commentary of that collection (I believe the tags of pieces from that season name it "She-Male").

On a more normal note, the size 52 A suit arrived today and it fits much better. I can sit down and cross my legs without fear of tearing the pants. I liked the tightness of the size 50 jacket though but the 52 fits well too. So from my experience, the A suits fit about a size small....

A has a few of them left, at least one in a 50 and one in a 54. No more 52s and 48s.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• JohnFG
                                • May 2007

Albert,

when can we see pictures :)) pls

Don't know if you posted the price of the A suit before?

JF

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎