• Oct 2006

Re: chinorlz ccp rumor

price is $3200
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• JohnFG
      • May 2007

Txs! Might try it on when I'm in NYC in two weeks :)

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

So Joey.. you already pre-order the 22,000K jacket?? [:O]

Man.. there are some crazy stuff that are been produced...

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

Re: CCP Shares down 40%

2320 GMT [Dow Jones] Yesterday CCP.AX shares fell down 40% at A$6.30, hitting a 21-month low
          of A$5.60 after warning, that FY08 Net Profit would be below
          previous guidance due to increased costs from growth in elephant foreskin
          acquisitions, together with change in mix of mummified leather portfolios. (DWR)

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CCP.AX&t=5d

Update:

DJ MARKET TALK: CCP Poised To Bounce - Trader

0008 GMT [Dow Jones] CCP.AX up 2.0% at A$5.69, hits A$5.90 from record
          low of A$5.55. Yesterday's fall appeared excessive relative to size of profit warning.
          Trader tips strong bounce near-term as company reassures investors with the release of
          the reverse-object dyed tri-layer leather jacket with unprecedented jointing at all joints. (DWR)

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

2320 GMT [Dow Jones] Yesterday CCP.AX shares fell down 40% at A$6.30, hitting a 21-month low
            of A$5.60 after warning, that FY08 Net Profit would be below
            previous guidance due to increased costs from growth in elephant foreskin
            acquisitions, together with change in mix of mummified leather portfolios. (DWR)

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CCP.AX&t=5d

Update:

DJ MARKET TALK: CCP Poised To Bounce - Trader

0008 GMT [Dow Jones] CCP.AX up 2.0% at A$5.69, hits A$5.90 from record
            low of A$5.55. Yesterday's fall appeared excessive relative to size of profit warning.
            Trader tips strong bounce near-term as company reassures investors with the release of
            the reverse-object dyed tri-layer leather jacket with unprecedented jointing at all joints. (DWR)

[/quote]

Oh shit! *signs on to E-Trade.com* and buys all available shares

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

LOL. Nice, Avanster.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

Re: CCP ladykiller

so i wore the fencing jacket out last night to a few parties and i must say this my SZ friends, which i feel is an added bonus-- this jacket makes the ladies swoon. (I had previously envisioned a few compliments from dudes.) on at least 5 different occasions i had girls introduce themselves via the jacket. one confided in me that it apparently taps into that archetypal dark motorcycle bad boy wanderer from the wasteland mad max figure that their fathers had warned them about, something girls can not resist, no matter how hard they try.
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

i hope you played the part like george constanza in that seinfeld episode where he acts like a badass!
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

i'm sure i did, because i went home alone!

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]i'm sure i did, because i went home alone![/quote]

[74] But at least with a cellphone full of numbers?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

yeah i came home w a cellphone full of numbers -- the same numbers I came home with the night before!

Comment

• LanceP
                          • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]

I wore the fencing jacket for the first time today, and a canvas adam kimmel button down underneath. the kimmel looks like somebody has made a black rubbing all over it, especially the arms. this is really strange because it suggests the dye runs through the lining! i could also practically write my name with my elbow on white paper. i'm pretty depressed about this, being able to only touch and wear black fabrics with it. anybody have similiar experiences or recommendations. thanks

p nod

[/quote]

I wore my object dyed shoes today, and when I took off my socks just now, the joints on my toes were black. Haha, cool. I'm not too bummed 'cause all I wear are black socks. Love these shoes to death though.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Lance,

I didn't know you picked up a pair of CCPs... what do you have?

Man... the more I see and hear about the fencing the more I want it. Just need to remind myself that a). it's more than I should/can spend right now and b). I have the Julius jacket that is a decent enough substitute for the time being.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Lance,

I didn't know you picked up a pair of CCPs... what do you have?

Man... the more I see and hear about the fencing the more I want it. Just need to remind myself that a). it's more than I should/can spend right now and b). I have the Julius jacket that is a decent enough substitute for the time being.

[/quote]

yea, yea, yea...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

^[74]

With Christmas coming up there are family gifts to buy and too many airplane tickets to buy hahaha.

Lance, I sometimes notice the same thing (like you I typically wear black socks with my boots). A little bit of dye that rubs off. Makes me wonder about wearing light gray pants with the darker boots like they sometimes show in those CCP photos. Easily ruin something!

Philip, Joey, have you noticed more dye leakage onto your clothes from the fencing jacket? Or do you just wear dark colored clothing under it now?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎