Re: Carol Christian Poell

So where do I get a pair??? where is the link???? [66]

How did Philip got hold of it so fast when A does not have it yet... [^o)]

Comment

• ionn26
      • Feb 2007

Also Just as an interest check..

I can get hold of some CCP shirt in size 46 and pants size 44 and jacket size 46.. how many of you are that size.. The shirt and pants would cost about 450USD from 1000USD, although the jacket would be 850-900USD,original price is 2300USD.

Sorry I don't have the picture nor the details of the items(except I know the jacket is grey and has strips on them).. I am been told by my friends that he found it in the outlet store...and just see how much interest for it. This would be probably $10 postage will be charged for the item.

Let me know..

Comment

• RARA
        • Oct 2007

Hi guys,

I am going to NYC in athree weeks and would like some recommendations for shopping. Do you know where I can find CCP pieces besides Atelier? I will use Faust's list for sure as well.

I mightbe interested on those CCP shirt, pants and jacket ifsome picsare availablebut still need to check my size. I always remove labels inside clothes because itching me and the only CCP shirt I havein myclosethas not size label...I am normally 48 but 46 on Jil and other brands.

Thanks.

Comment

• tom2517
          • Nov 2007

Hi guys,

I am interested in a CCP overlock jacket, I have questions regards to sizing, if I normally wear a 48? Would a 48 fit me? Or should I go smaller or bigger? Another question is about color, they have black, brown, and grey? I don't want white. Lazzari only has black anyway and I wonder if Minority Rev ship overseas? I like the dirty brown (the color on Minority Rev) over the black, since there are so many black leather jackets out there but I don't know how they look in person. Anyone on this forum wears a brown one? Any input will be appreciated, thanks.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Atelier is the only place that carries CCP. You don't need anything beside my shopping guide ;-)
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ionn26"]

So where do I get a pair??? where is the link???? [66]

How did Philip got hold of it so fast when A does not have it yet... [^o)]

[/quote]

Here's the link... the auction has closed (winning bid at 50,000 yen)

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w15433789

They aren't from this season but are from two seasons ago (issued the same year as the "alien" gloves) and are called the "frozen" gloves. Leather was wet on a modeled hand and then dried so that it retains that heavily crinkled shape. I saw the pair they had at Atelier and they look very cool. Surprisingly light and fragile feeling though!

They really aren't meant to be worn. I think too much hand movement may actually crack the leather if you try to move it too much. It's a shame because they look so nice! The seller didn't post the size and the pair they had at A was a 46 and tiiiinnnyyyyy.

The look of the ones from this season have excited me and I think are a more functional version of last fall's which makes them oh-so awesome.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="tom2517"]

Hi guys,

I am interested in a CCP overlock jacket, I have questions regards to sizing, if I normally wear a 48? Would a 48 fit me? Or should I go smaller or bigger? Another question is about color, they have black, brown, and grey? I don't want white. Lazzari only has black anyway and I wonder if Minority Rev ship overseas? I like the dirty brown (the color on Minority Rev) over the black, since there are so many black leather jackets out there but I don't know how they look in person. Anyone on this forum wears a brown one? Any input will be appreciated, thanks.

[/quote]

Maxfields in LA had the brown version last time I was there but be prepared to pay. I think they were selling it for $5800-5900! The brown is gorgeous in person though.
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• tom2517
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="tom2517"]

Hi guys,

[/quote]

Maxfields in LA had the brown version last time I was there but be prepared to pay. I think they were selling it for $5800-5900! The brown is gorgeous in person though.

[/quote]

Do you know if they ship overseas? They have to be in my size anyways, wonder if they have 48.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

That, I am unsure of, but It's worth a call. I think the size I saw was a 52 but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have it in the back room, which is usually how they store thier stock.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• LanceP
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Lance,

I didn't know you picked up a pair of CCPs... what do you have?

[/quote]

I have the object dyed oxfords shown on Lazzari (the same pair that Joey bought.) Lovin' them.

Those "fist" gloves are some next level shit. Too ridiculous.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

very OJ those gloves
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ionn26
                          • Feb 2007

Albert.. thanks for the heads up.. yes I do agree that it is better to have a glove that you can actually wear.. and not something that you can't wear.... I am very puzzled that no one has got shipment of new CCP stuff.. even though we are seeing tease image of our fellow SZ member with the leather hoodie(and still no good and clear photo of the piece I might add), so someone must be getting shipment...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

A should be getting some new stuff soonish. maybe next week? i hear it'll be boots, tailored coats, gloves(?), and some other things.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]A should be getting some new stuff soonish. maybe next week? i hear it'll be boots, tailored coats, gloves(?), and some other things.
                              [/quote]

Yay! The gloves are finally coming in! That's very exciting.

Very excited to see the boots as well. From what was described in regards to what Seal was wearing along with the mysterious jointed boots... it will make for an interesting shipment to say the least.

Ionn, no worries my friend. Glad to help. The frozen gloves were definitely cool (and I think someone bought them from A) but there are more functional gloves to be had. The more wearable version from this season should prove to be something that will both look cool and be wearable.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Durtal
                                • Jul 2007

I own the 'frozen fist' gloves and it's not true how Chinorz described that they're not meant to be worn. Well the leather does crack after movements of the fingers but it gives a great look and it becomes quite wearable. Jun can confirm it since he borrowed mine last winter while I was on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎