X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

That cardigan is really cool! I like the jointed crotch/knee pants too, I just wonder if the fit is weird or not.

Also glad I didn't hold my breath on those buckle boots, honestly, I find them hideous. That jointed leather jacket is kind of ridiculous too.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i don't like the jointed pieces at all, honestly. most of the items on the pdf don't interest me, but the ones i mentioned (buckle boots, cardigan(!), and full fingered gloves) are pretty cool. although i won't be getting any of them.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

yeah on 3rd glance the buckle boots seems to have too many buckles, kinda pale in comparison to the MA staple boots.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I wonder how much the cardigan is?

I know the jointed trousers were supposed to be around $1250. That silver BIC pen necklace is so damn cool......but, it's $850! Yikes! I'm gonna guess those buckle boots cost a cool $2,000 or so.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

just found out that it's not a cardigan (cotton bomber) and upon closer inspection it's jointed. it's also 3k. [72]

after looking at the pieces a little bit more, i don't really like many of the pieces at all.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

can you price the crotch/knee jointed trousers? i might bit the bullet and buy a pair of those fuckers

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

$3k! Wow!

Yea, really none of it is 'jaw dropping' other than those fingerless gloves (those are sweet, I actually like the brown too). The prices just keep getting more absurd though....

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]can you price the crotch/knee jointed trousers? i might bit the bullet and buy a pair of those fuckers

[/quote]

They're around $1250 or so. They told me they are the same price as the box jeans.

Edit- maybe more now that the dollar is shite.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

do you think they're worth it. i think they look cool. the jointed shirts didn't fit me, and everything fits me, so i'm sort of prepared for these not to fit (i saw them months ago on a jp website) so do you think i should get them. do you think someone on SZ would buy them for me (46) if they dont work out to my knees?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

i don't think you should get them. you could use that money towards something a little bit more substantial. also, i have a sneaking suspicion that you'll be hard pressed on selling them for close to the same price as well.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Hmmm, honestly, I would email Eastern market and see if Stephen will take a fit picture for you. He's about my size (50) and he usually doesn't mind doing that sort of thing if you are serious about buying.

I could see them going either way though. The fit pics on the model from Lift's website is horrible! They literally look like he's wearing a diaper from the front because the pants I think are meant to be tight while the jointing allows for the movement.

Honestly, they might look fine if you sized up, but then...what's the point of the joints other than for the look?

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

well, it is hot style. carol's really pushing it. i sorta want to back him...its tough when you're an artist and everybody disses your new work....yeah i'll email them (stephen) and figure out if somethings possible. hopefully ill work out a deal where i can return if it if it doesn't fit the knees. somehow i know it'll fit the crotch

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Oh yea, I'm definitely not knocking Carol's work, he's an artist that's for sure. If you do end up going for those, please do post a picture.
                            I'm guessing they will fit you better than the model as you look taller and skinnier.....CCP's clothing doesn't really fit that guy all that well.

Also, EM has some of the best prices on CCP around. I bet those jointed pants are closer to $1600 from other stores.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

yo cas
                              can you pm me stephen's info? i'll keep you updated on the forthcoming saga...

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Actually I really like the fingered gloves and also the bucle boots... but I dont know again.. whether I might as well get a generic bucle boots for cheaper prices too..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎