X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osn19
    • Feb 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Great post ! Great buy, can't wait for the pictures !

It's true that the alien gloves are really unpracticle. But they're really cool !!

[quote user="philip nod"]CCP eagle has landed at A

i got a pair of the gloves: actual price 690, more than the 600 i've been quoting. note: if you're really after these you should get on it, because half their stock was sold in 3 hrs. i got a 50 and fits good but i feel a little awkward in them. ed scissorhands sort of feel. i never thought in my life i would spend 690 on gloves.

after months of deliberation between the VA big button coat, the MA+ wool merino long coat, and the arrival of the CCP winter coat,a med-heavy wool, taped interior, intricate shoulder work, fanned out pockets, pinched and flared wrist action, fish tail (which you can attach to the interior of the coat forming a suctioned almost diaperlike situation), and the most amazing collar you'll ever wear, I decided to go w the ccp. the MA+ gave a good fight but karlo ultimately pointed out that the 48 didn't fit me right in the shoulders and i'm a 46 and the MA+ in 46 is just to tight for me. great coat though, someone should get it so i can envy it.

they got the bull leather derbys in ((ed. of 12) really beautiful, might have to get in the ring

the jointed boots-- look amazing- think river of dead souls--but the jointed part in this version is stiff (the result of 3 leathers) and is more cosmetic than functional. the grey is quite sweet.

they complete the gray green suit w the edition of a jacket. i didn't try it on because the winter coat dilemma was enough.

Theres also one more winner, a grey long coat, sharp thin lapels, two button, saddle shoulders, taped interior, and a perfect length. the staff is in love with this one. this coat is razor fucking sharp.
    [/quote]
    Originally posted by blacksuit
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Thanks for the entry... do you mind posting a photo of the gloves worn by you? I'm not really certain i want to drop $700 for gloves. Definitely getting the fingerless ones though that they've held for me but man... I'm gonna need some convincing on the full fingered ones hahaha

Thanks for the update! My friend is going to be at A (flew in from Texas with his wife tonight) to see things firsthand.

[/quote]

fuck the gloves, i want to see the coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

I saw a lady on the subway today with black boots that had two seperated toes (like those alien gloves) it looked like she had hooves, it was freaky! I wonder if they were CCP.
        music

Comment

• sbw4224
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]I saw a lady on the subway today with black boots that had two seperated toes (like those alien gloves) it looked like she had hooves, it was freaky! I wonder if they were CCP.[/quote]

I think those might have been a pair of Margiela boots if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]

[quote user="casem83"]I saw a lady on the subway today with black boots that had two seperated toes (like those alien gloves) it looked like she had hooves, it was freaky! I wonder if they were CCP.[/quote]

I think those might have been a pair of Margiela boots if I'm not mistaken...

[/quote]

indeed

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
              • Feb 2007

so I am intrigued to see the new coat at A that pnod is raving about.. when are we gonna see it on their website???

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

hold on tight i'm 20 mins away from posting the coat i actually spent all night dreaming about in my sick delerium
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

that's some straight up vampire shit! fits you perfectly as well. how does it look with the tail tucked in like you mentioned? how warm is it? awesome!

btw, what pants are you wearing?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

the profile reminds me of the cow fish, the one w horns coming out the head and the tail...but vampire is an apt desc. it looks totally weird w the tail, almost like it creates a lilly pad that envelopes around your legs so no cold can get in. i think its based on a old military design. i'll probably only give it a shot once or twice, but should be perfect if i'm freezing my ass off. it should be really warm as a whole as its really designed to keep out the cold from head to knee. the wool is course but that gives it its perfect shape.

ccp rain pants from last spring-- love those pants

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

are those buttons along the fishtail? i'm not staring at your butt. [:O]
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎