Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surver
    • Oct 2007

eth0s brought in a small collection exclusive to them for all that are interested.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

What is the point of the comparison with CCP?

I have some images the designer sent me but i'm not permitted to publish them,

I think in time more images will come out, and the work is much better in person that the pictures. I saw stuff in person in Paris in January and much better in person that the pictures
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• DividedWay
        • Oct 2012

There was no purpose, only that those were what I'd found outside of this thread, and the quality of fabrics comes through.

Comment

• surver
          • Oct 2007

i have a few IE pieces. superbly constructed, very simple designs, extremely versatile and comfortable... the jeans are especially comfortable and easy to wear...

... reminds me of everything i like about cdiem basics :)

Comment

• dasi80
            • Dec 2009

there should be 3 shops at the moment only.
            from London and Munich i know there is much more stuff (re-order) in the store than on the website. and the new collection 2013 will hopefully be shown soon.

Last edited by dasi80; 05-26-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Philipppp
              • Apr 2010

Forgot that this thread existed so will post these new pictures here as well.

MORE AT: STEALTHPROJEKT BLOG

Comment

• udbrud
                • Dec 2013

I'm very thrilled about the jacket in the 4th and 5th photo (also shown in some photos on Le Paradox here) ... haven't seen it stocked in any of the usual places (Layers and Hide-m) - has anybody seen this in person and would like to comment on it? The pocket construction is a fine detail, having it lengthened outside. I imagine it could double as a pocket flap with wear.
                The collection has a nice, effortless and just plain comfortable look to it.

Comment

• qcqc
                  • Oct 2012

more stores will carry his work this season

Comment

• Atmosphere
                    • Jan 2010

That's really great to see. He's easily the most interesting up-and-coming designer at the moment imo. I don't mind that he's Swedish either

Comment

• zabriski
                      • Jul 2013

These pics really look like artisan-made normcore to me. Not that it is a bad thing btw. Would like to handle this in person to really judge. Pants are great from what ive heard.

Comment

• TabulaRasa
                        • Jun 2014

I've got a suit with that aforementioned jacket and matching pants on order with Hide-M, but productions is a good three months delayed.

Too cold to pull it off right now so I don't mind waiting. Really looking forward to it for spring, though.
                        The music I make.

Comment

• shadowmoses
                          • Feb 2016

Just wanted to state that I bought the jeans from this collection in the fall of 2014. While I really liked them for their style and fit, they held up very poorly - a number of the buttons fell off and had to be reattached, and the lining ripped very easily, just a few wears in.

I still wear them, but hardly worth the price tag IMO. Thought it would be helpful to report.

Comment

• holger
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by shadowmoses View Post
                            a number of the buttons fell off and had to be reattached
                            wow, this is a BIG problem.

To be honest, i have this "problem" since 20 years with a lot of brands.
                            From H&M to PRADA, from BBS to A1923. Of course sometimes only.
                            I pay 1Euro by Tailor or nothing by myself. Where is the problem???????

Last big shipment there was absolute no problem and by the way, the price (600Euro) is still great. Same quality/work and same fabric you pay much more by other brands ...
                            Last edited by holger; 02-04-2016, 02:21 AM.
                            Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• mikko
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by holger View Post
                              A1913
                              Soooooo!!!! There's a mysterious predecessor that Simone's been ripping off all the while!?

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by holger View Post
                                wow, this is a BIG problem.

To be honest, i have this "problem" since 20 years with a lot of brands.
                                From H&M to PRADA, from BBS to A1913. Of course sometimes only.
                                I pay 1Euro by Tailor or nothing by myself. Where is the problem???????

Last big shipment there was absolute no problem and by the way, the price (600Euro) is still great. Same quality/work and same fabric you pay much more by other brands ...
                                He added that the lining ripped easily. Not sure how that's not something to criticize for a 600€ pair of jeans.
                                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎