Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Yeah, now i want it too...but the problem i have with high collars is, how does it look when worn open? Isnt the collar then flattering around?

Originally posted by XSKY View Post
    when i saw this on whylip i started tearing::: i love this leather, my favorite from the season...love the chest pattern and the high collar. the collar sets this off. usually i hat extremely high collars, but this is clean and road warrior like. A MUST HAVE. but 33? major chips for rick!

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
      Yeah, now i want it too...but the problem i have with high collars is, how does it look when worn open? Isnt the collar then flattering around?
      collar is perfect. can be enjoyed in so many ways. falls nicely when open. let the games begin, sz.
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mamaboy
        • Mar 2008

it jacket of the seazon--smell of it....
        but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
          • Mar 2007

Anyone knows if the RU2770 LR, in Black or Dust (if it's even made in this), in size XS is still available anywhere at all?

I know the NYC store is out of it.

And it seems Japan only carries the LP version.

THANKS!

Comment

• crz
            • Apr 2008

get the milk one.. It's dope

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Charged View Post
              Anyone knows if the RU2770 LR, in Black or Dust (if it's even made in this), in size XS is still available anywhere at all?

I know the NYC store is out of it.

And it seems Japan only carries the LP version.

THANKS!
              try mindtrive in kyoto or midwest in toyko. pretty sure i saw both versions. xs fit like a s though.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think it's one of the worst leather jackets Rick has done to date. It can't hold a candle to most from the previous seasons. This is the last time I am saying this.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

faust, you're wrong. its sick. i mean, maybe you cant handle the shrink wrap look like i can, but retire that discontent please

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

granted, i haven't seen the leather jacket in person, but what's so bad about it? he did the high neck leather jacket last fall winter and it looked really cool. do you mean in terms of quality or the actual design? the only leather jackets that appealed to me from RO was his classic, moto, and the high collared ones. the two tone leather from s/s was pretty sweet too, but not really timeless.
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      faust, you're wrong. its sick. i mean, maybe you cant handle the shrink wrap look like i can, but retire that discontent please
                      i stand by my assessment. from the two versions i've seen - the leather is of inferior quality (very coarse), the front does not look good with that chest detail, and the collar falls awkwardly. and it's ludicrously overpriced given the quality of the leather. the slimming nature of rick's jackets is exactly the things i love about them - so we are in the same camp here. i hope you don't take it personally that i don't like something you own. if it's any consolation, i like the back with the big hidden pocket - i have that detail on one of my RO jackets from two years ago. it's cool, you can put a book in it :-)
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        i stand by my assessment. from the two versions i've seen - the leather is of inferior quality (very coarse), the front does not look good with that chest detail, and the collar falls awkwardly. and it's ludicrously overpriced given the quality of the leather. the slimming nature of rick's jackets is exactly the things i love about them - so we are in the same camp here. i hope you don't take it personally that i don't like something you own. if it's any consolation, i like the back with the big hidden pocket - i have that detail on one of my RO jackets from two years ago. it's cool, you can put a book in it :-)
                        faust i'm wearing the jacket now and i put my receipts in the back pocket cuz i got a meeting w my accountant. imagine his smile when i take off my jacket and open the back flap and dump then on his deck.
                        anyway, you're right the jacket is shit, but please dont tell everyone on here that. you gotta hype this thing. i don't want to be the only douchebag that has it. man TV dinners come in multiple sizes bro...
                        and when someone sticks a collective pitchfork in our saran wrap efforts, its just really hurts.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

faust i'm wearing the jacket now and i put my receipts in the back pocket cuz i got a meeting w my accountant. imagine his smile when i take off my jacket and open the back flap and dump then on his deck.
                          anyway, you're right the jacket is shit, but please dont tell everyone on here that. you gotta hype this thing. i don't want to be the only douchebag that has it. man TV dinners come in multiple sizes bro...
                          and when someone sticks a collective pitchfork in our saran wrap efforts, its just really hurts.
                          My bad. I actually thought I was working for you. You know, the less people buy it, the more unique you are...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• electric_alyce
                              • Mar 2008

You know, the less people buy it, the more unique you are...
                              Ah, good strategy! Will remember that one
                              Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

My bad. I actually thought I was working for you. You know, the less people buy it, the more unique you are...
                                **heads off to buy the Bless Bowie-From-Labyrinth-Era wig**
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎