X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSebbe
    • Mar 2008

it's awesome..
    I actually tried the jacket/sweater on when I was in RO's store in Paris, cause I love it so much I just had to. I mean, its even my avatar. :$

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

Jsebbe post it. I must see this worn in a non photoshoot context.
      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• JSebbe
        • Mar 2008

It's not me in my avatar, thats from owenscorp. Just meant that I had the jacket as my avatar.

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

Oh I assumed you bought the jacket after trying it on. I need to read a little closer.
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• jak1
            • Dec 2007

lamb vs calf leather..

I was thinking of getting a RO leather and I frequently see posts on here about how the calf is better.. how much thinker or warmer is the calf? or is it just about the looks?

I have a lamb leather from 2008 and it is rather thin. .you think the calf would work in a NY winter?

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
              you think the calf would work in a NY winter?
              for me personally, no way in hell. or at least not unless I bought it one-to-two sizes big for layering (and then what would be the point?). but I think this really has to do with individual tolerance to the cold. I like a real winter jacket in the winter, but plenty of people I know couldn't care less. I'd say try before you buy, but that should be a given with this kind of a purchase, especially if you live in ny and grab a subway direct down to the RO mecca.

Comment

• Davie
                • Nov 2007

I've been looking for collection pics from S/S 07. Does anyone happen to have them saved??

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                  for me personally, no way in hell. or at least not unless I bought it one-to-two sizes big for layering (and then what would be the point?). but I think this really has to do with individual tolerance to the cold. I like a real winter jacket in the winter, but plenty of people I know couldn't care less. I'd say try before you buy, but that should be a given with this kind of a purchase, especially if you live in ny and grab a subway direct down to the RO mecca.
                  Agreed - I tolerate cold more or less Ok - and although I do like a proper winter weight jacket, I find myself wearing just a long sleeve tee underneath these days. Which kind of sucks, given my museum worthy collection of knitwear, but NYC has undoubtedly gotten warmer in the past several years.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Gunjah
                    • May 2008

the womens denim drape front jacket is simply badass, as every season :)

i care less about the cold in winter, so i wear everything i want to, if i feel like wearing a leather i wear a leather, i am a fan of long warm coats though and one must say, i am not for a long time outside in the cold ... walk to the subway or walking around in the city, in shops it's warm, in the university it's warm, in a restaurant it's also warm

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Agreed - I tolerate cold more or less Ok - and although I do like a proper winter weight jacket, I find myself wearing just a long sleeve tee underneath these days. Which kind of sucks, given my museum worthy collection of knitwear, but NYC has undoubtedly gotten warmer in the past several years.
                      I hear we are going to have one of the coldest winters in years apparently. I do not purport to be a meteorologist however.
                      Last edited by mesh; 10-29-2008, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Does anyone know the retail price on this bad boy? I know the NY RO store has it...what other US retailers are carrying it?

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

about the calf and lamb again, the calf is thicker right? and is it also that calf is more matte and the lamb is shinier?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Does anyone know the retail price on this bad boy? I know the NY RO store has it...what other US retailers are carrying it?

dont quote me but around 2300-2400 its cool you could pull it off
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• inaya
                              • Apr 2008

^ yeah, that's right. they have it on mindtrive also
                              mindtrive.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mindtrive.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Thanks...I guess I will try my luck in waiting for the RO store to go on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎