• Casius
    • Dec 2006

Shit's fake son.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• J_J
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by jak1 View Post
      Anyone know what the deal is with rabaya?.. I keep seeing it for sale on ebay, such as this:

is it fake rick owens? or somebody trying to leverage off his name? or just really old samples and stock?. at least in chinatown on canal street.. the watches say rolax and the hands are painted on.. this mystery is not as obvious to me.. but, I am thinking of reporting this seller to ebay as they distort my searches for real rick threads..

Viva le Oven de Dick, , ,

-JAK

legit

they have an online store and use ebay to clear out old stock.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
        • Sep 2006

Agree, legit stuff but in most cases from veeeery old collections from the likes of Berrini, Owens, Nicolas & Mark, Jan & Carlos, etc... some interesting stuff at cheap pricing

Originally posted by J_J View Post
        legit

they have an online store and use ebay to clear out old stock.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

"your Rick coat is a wonderland..."

Comment

• why am I so jealous :(

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I don't know, but if you want that coat (sans shearling collar), there's 2 on sale at pollyanna for a ridiculous price.

Comment

• thanks for the tip

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                  I wonder what happened, I cannot find any of the SS09 on there any more.

Comment

• Piffen
                    • Aug 2007

Was there anything to see in the first place..

Been like this for a few days.. They probably put the stuff up a little early or something. Who knows they way of the italians!

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Yea, they had Rick, Ann, and Margiela all up for pre order...Weird that it's gone all of the sudden.

Nothing too crazy though, I liked some of the Ann pieces they picked up among a few from Rick.

Comment

• Piffen
                        • Aug 2007

Yeah I was disappointed when I went back to check the other designers out.. But christmas is enough excitment for now I guess.

I don't know, I think the pictures of Dick O' ss09 that has been posted so far are rather boring, if not ugly, I mean, that degradé jacket just doesn't look good, to me anyway. And I'm a little dissapointed with those baller shorts, they just look like.. basket ball shorts. I think they look cool in the fw06 show, but who knows, perhaps the pictures aren't doing them justice (surprise surprise), or perhaps they're just basket ball shorts.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Yea, I'm not too happy on the shorts with the white stripes at the hem but I think the drop crotch shorts are a must buy.
                          The only other piece I've seen thus far that I really like is the leather jacket that has the metallic leather and dull leather combo.
                          Oh, and the combat boots, I need to finally get my hands on those this season.

Comment

• mulhollandrive
                            • Nov 2008

I'm looking to pick up a pair of Rick (mainline) jeans and am really unsure about sizing...

Can anyone that knows/owns let me know what a (s) & (xs) equates to in waist size?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

I'm a 32 waist and take a medium in the moleskin jean. So I'm going to guess and say a Small is equal to a 30-31 or so.

Comment

• Piffen
                                • Aug 2007

Dick is infamous for his sizing inconsistency.. It might be best to ask the store/seller directly or if possible to try them on. There's no lottery like the Dick Ovans lottery!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎