Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

damn, kunk beat me to it... saw the photo and thought it was a pretty funny pic as she's using the massive hood to avoid photographs :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• tangerine
      • Dec 2006

and people don't think the clothes are practical. hah.
      the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• ahlefeldt
        • May 2008

Originally posted by tangerine View Post
        and people don't think the clothes are practical. hah.
        paparazzi practical, one of RO's new features.

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

prolly borrowed from john boy.

Comment

• Nikov
            • Nov 2008

she probably has a subway sandwich stuffed inside one of the pockets as well.

Comment

• tomatous
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

One in pocket, one in mouth.

Comment

• crz
                • Apr 2008

apparently left is a guy

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

I think he looks great, he's done some good work styling for iD and is a budding womenswear designer.
                    but anyway, i don't see the OPs point and we've been through the RO/celeb discussion numerous times already.
                    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
                      I have to calm down a lot. "Ballers" with a lot of cash just buy stuff, but don't have any style at all. Honestly, how fucking hard would it be to change those jeans into some womens DRKSHDW and add some cooler sneakers? Where the fuck did all the stylists go? Or do they intentionally buy a lot of designer wear to dress like shit so the fan can relate to them?
                      while i think this is partially true you have to remember that socal is really laid back and there is no real reason for most celebs to cultivate a personal style off the red carpet. it will only serve to draw more attention to them. i doubt many of them really have the time or energy to refine the way they dress nor the desire to stand out any more than they already do. in a way it makes perfect sense that she's wearing that jacket simply as a nod to her beau. clearly she's not trying to look trendy or buy into the rick look part and parcel (and trainers) like i myself am guilty of.
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

Or, AKA(*NYC), a P.Nod to her BeauIXI. (She obviously lurks, or John Mayer has shown her SZ a couple of times)
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                          Or, AKA(*NYC), a P.Nod to her BeauIXI. (She obviously lurks, or John Mayer has shown her SZ a couple of times)

...but seriously as much as we'd like to think the world revolves around sz rick is the designer du jour and is lighting up fashion and lifestyle magazines the world over.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• doldrums
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by martin View Post
                              I dont know if this have been mentioned, but have anyone seen the movie "Otto; or, Up with dead people"?

Its by Bruce LaBruce. Rick Owens has done all the costumes. Saw it yeasterday and there are some pretty nice clothing. The movie itself is sick and i dont mean that in a good way.
                              Seen bits and pieces before. Pretty good fit to have RO styling - goes along with the campy goth vibe of RO. Personally, I used to try my best to overlook that part of it and focus on a brutality I perceived but I am starting to appreciate the campiness and humor of it all...

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                                I think he looks great, he's done some good work styling for iD and is a budding womenswear designer.
                                but anyway, i don't see the OPs point and we've been through the RO/celeb discussion numerous times already.
                                fwiw if OP hadn't stated otherwise I would still be under my initial impression from all the way back when victim posted that waywt that he was a she.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎