• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

This jacket rocks.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Here's your waterproof version of the Nylon jacket, Faust.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• CommieRabbit
        • Oct 2007

The leathers are sick as usual, and the other pieces look pretty good, or standard RO fare at least. Cool to see the moleskin bomber return, although the classic one from past FWs was superior in design.

Wool coats suck ass though, WTF Dick!? Maybe they're just terribly styled on LV or maybe he just styled them amazingly well on the runway (probably this), but they just don't seem very good at all. That said, I do like their cheesy B-movie nod to to early sci-fi space flicks. Hopefully there will be more, and better tailored coats available from Rick elsewhere. Will have to inspect them in person.

Standard Rick, he still manages to do no bad in the long run.

Comment

• crz
          • Apr 2008

i just got a boner..prices are good too!

Comment

• the ankle boots are FUCKING AWESOME! I'm getting a pair. Scratch that. TWO PAIRS!

Comment

• crz
              • Apr 2008

just like you said you were gonna get the lillies front gathered skirt?
              i really do hope they misplaced those wedgeboots, and are supposed to be in womens

Comment

• don't roll your eyes on me. I've been meaning to get one, but money doesn't grow on trees... so far, finding nice high heels have been higher up on my list.

Comment

• Magician
                  • Jul 2008

Talked to the guys at the NYC store, the wedge boots are definitely being made for men this season (the men's heels, however are not coming back).
                  Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

kbi the other pics of the blistered leather do look slightly better, but still not particularly impressed :\

ironman it's a similar coat, just without the exaggerated collar. I think he just styled them incredibly well for the runway, the coat fits perfectly on the shoulders of the LVR model but fits like shit everywhere else...

Magician they're still producing the mens heels this season, pics here ;-)

Comment

• crz
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      the coat fits perfectly on the shoulders of the LVR model but fits like shit everywhere else...
                      dunno what you're seeing, but on this coat that you posted, the shoulder seams are hanging off his shoulders. model shoulda sized down and would have fit the chest/arms better, but probably couldnt - samples size = size small/46?
                      edit: looks like smallest size in that coat is small

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

hmm, you might be right about that, I was looking at the angled pic where the shoulder seam was more clearly visible. still doubt that his tailored pieces for this collection will end up being all they were hyped up to be from the runway presentation though.

Comment

• The womens pieces are truly exceptional. The cropped front jacket with wings on the sleeves is amazing beyond words.

Comment

• crz
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            The womens pieces are truly exceptional. The cropped front jacket with wings on the sleeves is amazing beyond words.
                            agreed.. the white one

Comment

• Silk
                              • Jan 2009

The sneakers are killin' it, I wonder what other color ways may come out. And do you think they really don't come with laces? If they could somehow fit snug enough without the laces that would be pretty cool actually.

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                the ankle boots are FUCKING AWESOME! I'm getting a pair. Scratch that. TWO PAIRS!
                                I'm with you on this one. I always thought those wedges would look great on men.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎