• Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Without hood

With hood

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

You are oversimplifying by comparing these 2 arbitrary images... you can easily wear the hooded one to look just as slick and clean-cut as the high collar one. And the creases you get in the images don't have to be there either. It's just how you wear it. Both are great. I am defending the hooded one, cuz that's the one I gotz.

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      Without hood

With hood

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

i'm worried that if i keep looking at these things long enough - with or without a hood - i'm going to cave in...
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tsutsu
            • May 2009

A long shot - but does anyone know how his wool cardigans fit? I'm looking at a medium sized long line wool cardi from SS08 Creatch, I usually can fit a S or M in his tees and knits comfortably, but wondering whether the cardigans run bigger or smaller

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
              you can easily wear the hooded one to look just as slick and clean-cut as the high collar one.
              You are great : I tried my best, but didn't suceed.

Both are great. I am defending the hooded one, cuz that's the one I gotz.
              Grass is always greener is your piece of land (famous RO proverb).

Comment

• Piffen
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by tsutsu View Post
                A long shot - but does anyone know how his wool cardigans fit? I'm looking at a medium sized long line wool cardi from SS08 Creatch, I usually can fit a S or M in his tees and knits comfortably, but wondering whether the cardigans run bigger or smaller
                I'm a L in R. Owens ss tops and I got a kash. cardigan in size M from ss08 and it fits me alright, a little roomy for my taste. Should've gotten a small.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                  i'm worried that if i keep looking at these things long enough - with or without a hood - i'm going to cave in...
                  I'm not. tried it on again yesterday. I officially resign from the race. rsg.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• empaulio
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
                    I'm a L in R. Owens ss tops and I got a kash. cardigan in size M from ss08 and it fits me alright, a little roomy for my taste. Should've gotten a small.
                    I have a SS08 long cotton cardi in Med, and I find it to be on the larger size. But in cardigans I like them to be slightly oversized and drapey

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      I'm not. tried it on again yesterday. I officially resign from the race. rsg.
                      Oh man, I had put so much hope in you... was it the bell shape?

Wearing mine today == big mistake:
                      - it's way too hot, this thing is pretty substantial on the thickness front
                      - the fucking velcro on the inside is destroying my l/s ... bit of a fail indeed. Will have to do something about that.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

- the fucking velcro on the inside is destroying my l/s ... bit of a fail indeed. Will have to do something about that.
                        Nothing destroys so nicely a RO L/S than a RO samourai jacket scratch : brand synergy - also called brand synergy.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          Nothing destroys so nicely a RO L/S than a RO samourai jacket scratch : brand synergy - also called brand synergy.
                          To be fair (or just retarded and in denial) this only happens when you wear it un-uhmm-velcroed of course, which many have said doesn't work. I disagree, but it's at the price of one l/s per week the way it's looking...

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                            Oh man, I had put so much hope in you... was it the bell shape?

- it's way too hot, this thing is pretty substantial on the thickness front
                            that happened with me at the store. my s/s got all torn up in a few minutes. ambie was like," hmmm added texture, nice."
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              ambie was like," hmmm added texture, nice."
                              Gotta love Ambie...

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

ok, i am getting nervous. is there no way to replace that velcro system with a hook closure system?
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎