X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I see both of the points, I suppose it comes down to personal taste which you prefere. I probably lean more towards the safer side.

Originally posted by wire.artist
    new sz gang sign?
    also notice the use of word "haid" (?)
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Same as Hobo for me, but I can appreciate the eccentricity of others.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

sometimes i like taking the gamble. 20 years on you may look back at yourself as an idiot or ahead of your time or both.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

hopefully in 20 years time i'll be wearing the exact same shit i am now, probably will be

on a more related note, those jeans right there are awfully tempting, is there any more room for me?
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• hobo
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
            hopefully in 20 years time i'll be wearing the exact same shit i am now, probably will be

on a more related note, those jeans right there are awfully tempting, is there any more room for me?
            Watch out, that's what Rod Stewart thought in the 70s!
            "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• justine
              • Jan 2007

I'm giving the finger to my 20-years-later-self. Personally, I'd rather have fun now and wear the thing might cross the limits, Fuck me. Now where's that dress?

Comment

• move_ment
                • Feb 2009

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

Handled it yesterday, and I have to say, I was a bit disappointed about on how the material felt... Was actually the first time I had the chance to feel one of Rick's leather and I have to say I expected far more.
                  Shop owner agreed with me and added that he preferred the leather Rick used in his earlier collection (which I cannot really compare though)
                  Originally posted by crz View Post
                  blistered mollino on the other hand is the rick jacket of this season..
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• kbi
                    • Feb 2009

can you be a bit more specific on what felt cheap about the leather? I've owned 2 different leather's from diff. seasons before but never handled blistered leather.. seeing as it looks kinda good on the pics I would really like to know why it's "bad"?

Leather too thin? Leather feeling cheap? Leather feeling weak?etc..?

Comment

• hobo
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by justine View Post
                      I'm giving the finger to my 20-years-later-self. Personally, I'd rather have fun now and wear the thing might cross the limits, Fuck me. Now where's that dress?
                      Big respect!!!
                      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• the dress doesn't look outrageous, just beautiful

Comment

• hobo
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                          can you be a bit more specific on what felt cheap about the leather? I've owned 2 different leather's from diff. seasons before but never handled blistered leather.. seeing as it looks kinda good on the pics I would really like to know why it's "bad"?

I felt it in the showroom and bought it for the store. It rocks! I can understand why people may not like the texture. It is different. If you're into the traditional heavy washed leather thing, which I am too, but I think that it’s a mistake to say that it feels cheap.

It is a love it or hate it one though, I'll give you that.

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

If people want the 'priest' head wrap thing, a guy on Ebay was selling them from Stag 08 but it looks to be the exact same style.

The Buy it Now price was $110 but someone tried to bid on it for $95 instead and the bidding ran it up to $179.50.
                            Funny when that happens.

Anyway, I've purchased from the seller before so if you're looking for one, no harm in asking if he can get another one because he deals in a lot of last season Rick.

Personally, I think you can get the same effect by making what we used to call a shat cap where you cut the sleeves off of a t-shirt, tie off the bottom and put the top of your head through the neck hole.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• huckleberry
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kbi View Post

I've tried a few on in RO store in london, they are really nice jackets but I died worry that it would get damaged very easily, the blistering looks like it could result in the whole top layer peeling off if accidentally knocked against something whilst walking.
                              That being said they do look good, just would have to be alot more careful

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

IMO the texture was just not like I suppose a leather to be...
                                To me, it felt like a very soft cotton jacket. Not as thick and resistible as I imagine leather to be. Feels very light, almost artificial.
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍