X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aruva
    • Dec 2007

Re: RICK OWENS

No,it is not mislabeled DRKSHDW. These are pretty thick ones.I have similar like the mislabeled . This is rick owens and was in yoox SS collection. I purchased it because it had concealed zippers and was in black color.This fits quite slim and looks great. But leather is so soft and thin, I can assume that it is just a matter of time before it tears down.I would rather stick with hisFW leatherwear.

Comment

• dzphoto
      • Dec 2006

I had the XL Rick black leather from Yoox and returned it a few weeks ago. That jacket was beautiful but was so thin it would have had a rip in a month. I have seen two women's jackets here at a store in Denver of the same thickness that ripped at the spot where snaps were attached. Once a rip starts it tears like tissue paper. A very sad sight.

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

There are some Rick owen leather jacket size M on Yoox right now under Drkshdw... and really damn good value after discount code and all.. works out about 680USD.. damn good deal.. .pity too small for moi... and its in BLACK...

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
          • Jan 2008

Thanks Casius for uploading!

My internet was down all weekend, so my offer was no good! [79]

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
          Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• aruva
            • Dec 2007

[quote user="dzphoto"]I had the XL Rick black leather from Yoox and returned it a few weeks ago. That jacket was beautiful but was so thin it would have had a rip in a month. I have seen two women's jackets here at a store in Denver of the same thickness that ripped at the spot where snaps were attached. Once a rip starts it tears like tissue paper. A very sad sight.[/quote]

I got the same jacket from yoox ,which you had returned. Yes, it is so thin. It goes back today.

Comment

• Chim
              • Dec 2006

damn ionn, i missed the black one by minutes! Oh well, medium would have probably fit big. I'm a small in his leathers and XS in his cloth stuff. Even though his thin leathers rip, i always secretly wish that I will buy one that doesn't. It's so handy having the jacket be so thin and portable.

whoever bought that black one, if it's too slim or have second thoughts, PM me, thanks!

Comment

• loveless
                • Feb 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]There are some Rick owen leather jacket size M on Yoox right now under Drkshdw... and really damn good value after discount code and all.. works out about 680USD.. damn good deal.. .pity too small for moi... and its in BLACK...
                [/quote]

what did the jacket look like?

Comment

• m.inya
                  • Feb 2008

[quote user="ionn26"]There are some Rick owen leather jacket size M on Yoox right now under Drkshdw... and really damn good value after discount code and all.. works out about 680USD.. damn good deal.. .pity too small for moi... and its in BLACK...
                  [/quote]Which Yoox discount code were you talking about?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

yoox2008. 10% off
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• m.inya
                      • Feb 2008

[quote user="Faust"]yoox2008. 10% off
                      [/quote]ooh. thanks Faust.... i wonder if i can call Yoox and get them to retroactively apply it to a recent order? [:|] will report back after my lunch break...

Comment

• m.inya
                        • Feb 2008

PS, here's the link to the black leather jacket: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DRKSHDW/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/590053001B/areaid/36/sts/searchResult

It's cheaper than the brown one that Faust linked to on Friday (which I picked up..) .. not sure why.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

there is a brown own in RO section, even cheaper.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chim
                            • Dec 2006

holy cow, that is the rare version with leather cuffs too. The vintage cotton cuffs always get holes in them. Whoever scored it got lucky indeed :)

EDIT: faust, question for you, you know that brown one that is 943 on drkshdw and it looks like the guy is squeezing into a sausage? The black one definitely looked more sized like a medium for him. Would that mean that the brown is sized more like a S-XS? If so, I'm seriously contemplating picking it up. I just wonder if it's the soft leather or the stiff leather.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Hah, you will not get me to give advise on RO's sizing! Buy it, worst case scenario, you lose $5 returning it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• loveless
                                • Feb 2007

[quote user="Faust"]yoox2008. 10% off
                                [/quote]

umm that was awesome of you. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀