Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #ruin
    • Jul 2011

i've looked at ccp, but the thing is i much prefer the wedge type sole on the ro boots as opposed to the traditional sole that ccp boots use.

dane the pull on biker boots are exactly the style that i'm looking for, but i think 45.5 would be too small, maybe if it was a 46 then i'd be more hopeful. i guess i'll pop in to ro london this weekend and see what they have to say. even if they say no, i'm not going to give up . i'm literally going to do whatever it takes to get my hands on a pair.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

My pull on boots fit at least 1/2 size big, and I returned another pair that were a full size bigger than marked. I imagine they vary though, but worth ordering if you can return easily (Farfetch, etc).
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
        thanks for the tip faust. do you think i have a decent chance at success with it? perhaps you know of others that have done something similar?
        If it's a shop on a smaller side, worth a shot. Maybe even one of our affiliates could do it for you.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ^ it's all about Lagerfeld's interview.

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

click 4 hi res

Comment

• electricgecko
              • May 2012

i guess shop staff around here might have seen these, but i guess not many other people have: lookbooks for some of rick's most recent collections, including lilies and drkshdw.

non-format have been handling the graphic design for a while now, and i think they are doing an excellent job of adapting rick's aesthetic in their work. more here.

also: any reasonable way to acquire a printed copy of these?

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

so i was dubious about it but picked up a rick hooded shearling with down sleeves from LIMO. I like it much more than I thought I would, and it's super warm. No more coats

Comment

• etgreg
                  • Jan 2011

kunk75 I concur, but I have the non-hooded version and love it. I should have sized up though; sweaters are not welcome.

Comment

• Wizad
                    • Jan 2011

Trick is sweater/coat over "slim" leather for the icy days...psshhh.. amateurs

Nearly bought a parajumper last week as I was simply freezing my nuts off

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

Does anyone have the FW10 Numan wrap jacket? I kind of like the idea of it but I would like to hear thoughts from people who own it.
                      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        Does anyone have the FW10 Numan wrap jacket? I kind of like the idea of it but I would like to hear thoughts from people who own it.
                        He does:

I think it's one of the most unflattering and weak jackets Rick's made. I have yet to see someone look good in it. Or actually own it.
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

dude i could make that look good
                          just fyi

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

Yeah.. The only fit photos I've seen are of that dude and Will.I.Am... And both look rather unflattering. There's a shearling one with padded sleeves from FW11 on eBay and I was thinking of getting it, but I feel very uncertain about whether it would work.
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                              dude i could make that look good
                              just fyi
                              Sorry, i thought that was you on the left.
                              seriously though, i would love to see that.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎