X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Any leathers that don't have zippered cuffs will work. Or find a good tailor.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

I'd say non-zipped cuffs and a good tailor.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Uchiha
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by jeremy.x.x.x View Post
        hey guys, always love Rick's works but I'm little short, 5'6 and wearing IT48, any recommendation for Rick leather; which style may work out for me? I once had a bauhaus, stooges, but they did not seem right for me :( I saw few seasons look little shorty but unsure which. Any help would be appreciated
        i think you should wear something slim and skinny style of rick , cause lots of rick's item makes figure look shorter like the baggie shorts... and leather i guess one size smaller Bullet may work.

Comment

• Uchiha
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Fair warning, one more inane post like this and you will be banned.
          I am sorry , My apologize , promise no more inane post

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

^ inane post
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• jeremy.x.x.x
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Any leathers that don't have zippered cuffs will work. Or find a good tailor.
              Thanks, good tailor seems to be the only way to go but gosh, I'd better work much harder to afford that kind of luxury

Originally posted by Uchiha View Post
              i think you should wear something slim and skinny style of rick , cause lots of rick's item makes figure look shorter like the baggie shorts... and leather i guess one size smaller Bullet may work.
              Thanks but you I'm not sure you understand my description

Originally posted by Uchiha View Post
              I am sorry , My apologize , promise no more inane post

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

If you can afford a rick owens leather jacket, you can afford to have the sleeves shortened.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                  • Sep 2008

Sorry if already posted

[IMG]25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9sehhdo0g1qjs6dfo4_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Always kind of wondered what he'd look like in the gym. Kind of like those bracelets.

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

Cool photos but those cuffs are ridiculous. Cannot imagine how much they must hurt wrists while lifting.
                    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

^ you're not supposed to bend your wrists at any time while lifting weights. And actually I quite like them. Also the ones he had without holes in them.

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                        ^ you're not supposed to bend your wrists at any time while lifting weights. And actually I quite like them. Also the ones he had without holes in them.
                        Fair, but unlike standard wrist braces or whatever that one might use, these are presumably silver, provide little to no support, and get in the way. Not that this is any better than using rick dunks like they were actual sneakers / lifting in them, but still funny.

Originally posted by profondo nero
                        was kinda disappointed when Rick admitted usage of roids.
                        I am sure roids are not the only taboo chemicals Rick Owens has consumed in sizable amounts.
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

what the hell do you care?

Originally posted by profondo nero
                          I was kinda disappointed when Rick admitted usage of roids.

Comment

• profondo nero
                            • Aug 2012

Welp, I don't. Even though it says something about him it was just a little digression.

Comment

• jeremy.x.x.x
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                              If you can afford a rick owens leather jacket, you can afford to have the sleeves shortened.
                              Mate, I'm not paying any grand for a R.O leather, though I once had few before, none of them ran over 900. I bought a stooges in ivory and dyed it black myself. I'd been to 3 different tailors in my area, Seattle and none of those tailors got my trust, while they asked for over 100. The sleeves are not my problem, the jacket's length is

ps: I'm learning to craft leather right now but still a snob :P maybe in the future :))

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Priorities, my friend. Why buy anything that doesn't fit you properly if you're not willing to pay the fee to have it fixed? Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎